Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frog Lube now in stock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duff350 View Post
    still out of stock on your site..............
    I just checked and they appear to be working properly. As stated though, if you are having a persistent technical issue, please call or email us at websales@theshootingedge.com

We prefer that our customers use the web store (as it takes out the possibility of lost info, forgotten sheets, ect) but we are more than happy to serve customers over the phone or through email!

I just cleaned/treated my AR bolt and carrier with the stuff and I could not be happier. I have a new tool in my cleaning arsenal!

CGN frequent flyer
    Now working !!!!!

Thanks a loT !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ojo de aguila's Avatar
    I usually always buy my stuff at TSE but couldn't wait when I saw they had it over at CSC. Phoned the desk at TSE before driving out & buying. Payed 8-10% more.....and haven't used it yet! Didn't you get the solvent in?

Quote Originally Posted by ojo de aguila View Post
    I usually always buy my stuff at TSE but couldn't wait when I saw they had it over at CSC. Phoned the desk at TSE before driving out & buying. Payed 8-10% more.....and haven't used it yet! Didn't you get the solvent in?
    I'm in the same boat.. I would have waited if I knew TSE was getting it in. At least I know I can get more at a great price at TSE when I need it

At this time we are still waiting on the solvent. It was back-ordered on this latest one, but we will be seeing it soon. All of us here at the 'Edge are simply delighted with the product though. I was at around 2500 rounds though my AR without cleaning (Lots of lubing, no cleaning though) and was really blown away at how the frog lube clp liquid stripped away all the crap on my bolt and carrier. I'm comparing the paste to the liquid on two of my pistols right now as well to see which application I prefer.

The best part though, no more complaints in the house about smelly gun cleaners. Between the G96 that smells like cookies, the hoppes No.9 and now the fresh minty smell of the frog lube, every time I clean my guns it smells like I'm baking in the house!

Quote Originally Posted by ojo de aguila View Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Cool! Looking at getting some Frog solvent with my order.

It would be awesome if you guys were to use Frog lube in your range guns, and tell us how they fare... I doubt many of us put the number of rounds your range gun goes through in a reasonable amount of time! Good way to do the long term durability testing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12