Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Russian SKS Pre-order

Expired Business Member
    Unissued are the ones that were never in service. Those were never issued to military. Does not have refurbs marks on it. I guess you call it NOS which I still don't agree on because Russian and Chinese are different by stamped triangle. Chinese are not marked at all.
    It is noticeable even to someone who has never seen unissued one in their life the condition of unissued one when you hold it. Just ask people who bought from us before.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by bjs7293 View Post
    Could you please shed some light on what you are selling in your presale. I understand common refurbs with XXXX stocks for $200.00 and matching number refurbs for $225.00. Could you explain in some detail what is meant by "Unissued" and what type of rifle a person is getting. There is alot of misconception on the meaning of "Unissued" in the firearms industry. Are the Russian unissued SKS's you are selling New or New old stock (NOS) like the Chinese Military SKS's that are sold as NOS.

Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    Unissued are the ones that were never in service. Those were never issued to military. Does not have refurbs marks on it. I guess you call it NOS which I still don't agree on because Russian and Chinese are different by stamped triangle. Chinese are not marked at all.
    It is noticeable even to someone who has never seen unissued one in their life the condition of unissued one when you hold it. Just ask people who bought from us before.

Al
    So you are saying your unissued Russian SKS's are brand new (NOS) , never seen any type of refurbishment for $250.00. That's a good deal but a little hard to believe but I guess time will tell, when the reviews start coming in.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post

Al
    I tried ordering a un-issued one on your site but its not giving me the option. Are they all gone?

Expired Business Member
    Unissued all gone for now

Expired Business Member
    As always I fly overseas and choose my rifle. There is a code for every rifle if it was used in military base or stored. My rifles are never used in military base. I asked for those specifically. If I follow your rules than all of my rifles are "NOS" by your standard. As to getting in what is refurbished process by your definition and their overseas is very different. If you are telling me that Chinese rifles that are classify NOS were never looked at or cleaned in 40+ years than I call it BS. If any parts had to be replace there do you think Chinese put any markings on it??? Russians do and this is why there is "refurbed" mark on it. The point is I do fly every time overseas to check and pick out every shipment of sks . If there is any one out there who would say that mine are not supreme sks. Please say so. Mine are never black bolt and always work great. I did not have a single return. I heard so many stories from my customers that the sks they bought from me are the best sks they ever saw. This is how I build my name westrifle and this is how I will continue.
    BJS again I do not know what you have against me or my company, If you want I can meet up with you and show you what is mine unissued sks look like. Send me your phone number and I can call you and come to your place and show you if you are that interested. You can then post a review here and talk about those.

Quote Originally Posted by bjs7293 View Post
    So you are saying your unissued Russian SKS's are brand new (NOS) , never seen any type of refurbishment for $250.00. That's a good deal but a little hard to believe but I guess time will tell, when the reviews start coming in.

BANNED
    Order placed

CGN Regular
    would you happen to know what the year of manufacturing is for the ones with matching numbers?
    or you will know only when they arrive? thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    Ordered
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

Expired Business Member
    All years are 1952 and higher. I wanted all of those to be chrome lined. There is a few original 1949 in this shipment but those are not going to be cheap. It is a single digit numbered or 2 digit first production. 1949 SKS are not for sale until those come here.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    would you happen to know what the year of manufacturing is for the ones with matching numbers?
    or you will know only when they arrive? thanks.

Expired Business Member
    I just want to say thank you to all the people that put pre-order on those SKS. I will ship those out as soon as they are in the warehose. All of you will know when I get it because I will call you for credit card info. Please DO NOT send credit card numbers by email. I will you use phone number on file.

Al

PS we will also have 7.62x39 ammo at the same time arriving on the same boat.