James River Armory M1903A4 Sniper Rifles

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
header.jpg

A perfect companion piece to any US Army WWII collection is an M1903A4 sniper rifle. James River Armory provides an expertly restored high-serial (safe for all .30-06 ammunition) USGI M1903 rifle with a precise replica of the original Weaver scope and Redfield mounts used in the second world war with modern glass in the replica scope for a brighter, clearer field of view.

These rifles are built to order for us individually by James River Armory's gunsmiths from original combat-era military receivers, properly headspaced and fitted by hand for optimal performance.

We currently have three rifles available!

Click Here
to see this rifle on our website.

Cheers,
Daniel

Last edited:
I just had two of them delivered via Canada Post.........................Nice, very, very Nice!
Guess its going to be range time tomorrow, time permitting. Work has a nasty habit of getting in the way.
Hold it, I'm sure I have to test fire something else under the guise of work.

Range report this weekend!

RC

Got to handle one when I was picking up my JRA Garand...super sweet rifle, scope was awesome (scoping across the store lol) and same JRA flawless workmanship...I'd be picking one up for sure if I wasn't Garand poor :p

The JRA furniture is just gorgeous...these rifles may not be numbers matching collectables, but if you appreciate a historically accurate refurb and top notch craftsmanship don't think twice about picking one up.

Back
Top Bottom