Can you import us anything from Tula?

20g is pretty close to 12g...and gives you a lighter gun/ammo. if you can't kill it with a 20g slug...I don't think a 12g one would do it either.

Excellent to know.. my only use for a shotgun would be for self preservation... at the moment its just fists and feet.. this gun doesn't look like it would cost a whole bunch either.. under $500

This gun also has the rear sight...so it makes aiming the slugs more accurate then use of just a bead alone. I am also curious if there is a choke in the gun and how it will pattern bird/buck shot at distance. If there is no choke, I think I will get it cut for a "Rem" style Mod. choke as they are common everywhere and Mod. works will with all shot and slugs as well.

Came across these pictures during my travels throughout the internet, thought they'd be appreciated here;

CXB5M.jpg

Sweet looking little guns, I really do hope something materializes out of this thread.

Did the Tula arsenal confirm availability for this spring or it's estimated that maybe this spring they might resume production?

Also, do these come with accessories or have to be ordered( or can be) separately (choke, extended rifled choke,holster, scope mount,etc.

I would like to know because i'd like one or two with some accessories as soon as they become available!

if i could have anything off tulas website would be that 9mm VSS or val in semi auto :3 i would shell out some serious cash for these babies!

as far as i know they arent listed as prohibs by name... not an ak action either though i have a feeling the integrally suppressed barrels might be an issue :( one can dream right?

2031d059b2c66de819a338104451327a.jpg

83b17349564542959ccf72cd8bda890f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom