Can you import us anything from Tula?

i asked the firearms center about this gun and was told it is restricted. i believe it does not fire when folded as i am thinking the folding stock lifts the bolt handle .the fact that it can probably be fired before it is fully collapsed is probably the fly in the ointment . if i am wrong on any counts feel free to correct me as i too like the concept of a compact unresricted gun .

yeah want this lol

http://www.tulatoz.ru/en/production/detail.php?ID=63&SECTION_ID=6

83b17349564542959ccf72cd8bda890f.jpg

Hey there,

with Tula's recent site update I was checking out their site and saw this little gem....

Tula-Single-BarrelMulti-ChargeHuntingShotgunTOZ-106.jpg

If you can import these....you will make a TON of people happy who want a sturdy, compact, trail gun!!!

Its a 2 shot, bolt action shotgun with an under folder!!! I'd buy it for its cool and unique factor alone but paired up with slugs it would be an awesome little shooter :)

Thanks,

- J

It can be fired, when reduced in OAL by means of a folding stock, to less than 26".

Semi-auto or Bolt action, this would still be considered restricted by the powers that be.

It's currently classified as non-restricted. overall length for a 295mm (11 5/8") barrel is 820mm (32 1/4") with the buttstock unfolded.

Cannot fire when folded; the stock blocks trigger mechanism internally.

It's currently classified as non-restricted. overall length for a 295mm (11 5/8") barrel is 820mm (32 1/4") with the buttstock unfolded.

Cannot fire when folded; the stock blocks trigger mechanism internally.

Are you speaking about the TOZ-106?

Back
Top Bottom