Thread: great first time gun buyer experience with Gagnon!

CGN Regular

great first time gun buyer experience with Gagnon!

I was browsing Gagnon sports and noticed that in their Used firearms stock they had a cz 858 for $499, I quickly typed an email message as it was late at night and calling was out of the question. The next day I received an email informing me that the cz was taken aside for me. I then called that day and purchased it via the phone, no problems with the process, quick and fast and I never once had to repeat anything. Pricing came out to under $600. It was my first time purchasing any firearm, Great deal and thanks a ton Adam/Randy! :D

CGN frequent flyer
    Not too bad, it all goes downhill from here though. Next your credit cards will be maxed out several times a year with ammo and gun purchases (one is NEVER enough). Make sure to stockpile ammo, because you'll blow through it quicker than you think. Other than that enjoy your gun, make sure to get it out as often as possible. It's an amazing lifestyle (hobby doesn't do it justice) and you'll have loads of fun over the years.

CGN Regular
    Oh I know, I've already got plan for optics, stocks, mag pouches and I haven't even held it yet! It will most definitely be the beginning to a very entertaining and time consuming lifestyle!

congratulations, those guns are a lot of fun and cheap to shoot. but be careful, they hate separatists.