The answer to the GSG-5 is......the HK416

Yes....we are also bringing in the rifle.

hk_416_22_rifle.jpg

whoa whoa whoa!

I need some clarification here, From Dlask, not other users.

Is this rifle pictured here a non restricted .22lr?

or is it restricted and you'll be bringing in some OTHER non restricted variant?

Because if that rifle is NR, you can put me on a pre order list like Right now!

whoa whoa whoa!

or is it restricted and you'll be bringing in some OTHER non restricted variant?

Ditto. But I think it'll be restricted because they'll find it an HK416 variant. Or maybe we'll get lucky and it uses a proprietary lower instead of a standard AR lower.

so these are made by HK no the umirex air gun stuff thats Hk marked!!
Im impressed i did not know kh even made somthing like this
bbb

This would be perfect for the wife to get used to the AR ergos....and to have some cheap (hopefully) non-restricted fun! I'd be in for one or both.

whoa whoa whoa!

x1000!!

You can read the writing on the side of the rifle in that first video, it says "US IMPORTER UMAREX USA, LICENSED TRADEMARK OF HECKLER&KOCH INC, MADE BY CARL WALTHER GERMANY".

Maybe Dlask doesn't want to comment (pending review?) but my guess is this will be restricted as an AR-15 variant.

Think about it... they said the GSG was an MP5 variant, and everyone knows that isn't true. Thusly, this will be restricted as variant of AR-15. I'd be willing to put a Mini-14 on it. ;)

I have my doubts it will be non restricted as well. The Colt, and S&W were deemed restricted variants, so I don't expect this will be any different.

Think about it... they said the GSG was an MP5 variant, and everyone knows that isn't true. Thusly, this will be restricted as variant of AR-15.

As much as I wish this wasn't the case, I'm sure mlehtovaara and canucklehead are correct. I'd be shocked if we were lucky enough to have this be non-restricted!

Back
Top Bottom