TNW Aero Survival Rifle: Are you guys bringing these in?

Now if this come in at a price similar to the MSRP, but in Canada, then I think it might be a winner. The JRC is tempting, but quite frankly, over priced. Shave a couple hundred off that price, and it will get much more interesting.

I'd love one in 9mm at the MSRP. Otherwise they're just like the rest of the over priced gimmicks. For $600 I'd keep one in the van.

The video was lackluster, but the product looks great.

Would be nice to get it in a package deal that comes with all four calibers (.22LR, 9mm, .40 and .45) for the right price.

What would you pay for this rifle in a package deal with ALL four calibers (in Non-Restricted of course:D)?

The video was lackluster, but the product looks great.

Would be nice to get it in a package deal that comes with all four calibers (.22LR, 9mm, .40 and .45) for the right price.

What would you pay for this rifle in a package deal with ALL four calibers (in Non-Restricted of course:D)?

No I would take 1 non restcited barrel and the rest restricted... Mahahaa...

A quick change barrel and bolt for different calibre choices in a simple blowback design is something I've wanted to see for a while. Good to see someone bringing one out.
I like it
"That is correct!"

Nice. I'd go for one in .45 if it were in the $600 range.

Same here, I already have a JR in 9mm and am very happy with it. No problems to date, fit and finish is nice, a quality piece of kit . The ability to change calibers easily is the best feature for me in the TNW , so a non-restricted in .45 would be really nice. I suspect the price would be in JR territory if it makes it over here. Accuracy, we'll have to see if they are close to what a JR can do , and I have been impressed with mine.

I think it's like the 10/22 as long as it meets the 26" OAL then barrel length can be less than 18.5" as long as it comes like that from a manufacturer; you are not allowed to cut any barrels down past the 18.5 mark. That's my understanding but I am sure there are people here who can explain it better. There are whole threads on it though, just search 10/22 barrel length or something. You can't switch between restricted and non restricted status like that, I think it would need to be verified by the RCMP. There are lot's of restricted rifles out there though, so I would just worry about trying to keep this one NR.

I think it's like the 10/22 as long as it meets the 26" OAL then barrel length can be less than 18.5" as long as it comes like that from a manufacturer; you are not allowed to cut any barrels down past the 18.5 mark. That's my understanding but I am sure there are people here who can explain it better. There are whole threads on it though, just search 10/22 barrel length or something. You can't switch between restricted and non restricted status like that, I think it would need to be verified by the RCMP. There are lot's of restricted rifles out there though, so I would just worry about trying to keep this one NR.

Wrong. The barrel needs to be 18.5 + always on semi autos.

Back
Top Bottom