Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Everyone should buy ammo from Custom Reloading

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    They do have good prices however shipping to ontario makes it not worth it for us down this way
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

I bought 500 rounds of 9mm from them. I have gone through about half so far and no problems whatsoever. Their customer service is excellent, package was shipped and received ridiculously fast. I would definitely recommend these guys.

Old thread but new positive experience. The old man really knows his stuff. He's been reloading since the 60s. I was shooting with 'still alive' on here and I personally witnessed him put 3 rounds through the same hole with his glock 22 .40. it was the 180 gr tmj load.
    I bought 500 rounds the next week. I picked up in person in Maple Ridge. $173 for 500 premium Speer reloads. Sells hollow point Speer Gold dots for $23/50 round box too. His prices are unbelieveable for the quality, standard ipsc loads.. I wish he did rifle reloads to feed my .308

CGN Regular
    reboot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    If you are rebooting to ask about CRS, here's a bit of an update...They moved to a bigger and better facility. They still produce excellent ammo. I've used 20 000 rounds of 9mm and 45ACp in the last 2 years and it's all worked great.

Ka chunk a chunk ka chunk....
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Regular
    Iam going to check out a price on 9mm in large quanity.Contact by email I guess.Likely not much cheaper than local sponsors

1100 rounds of 9 and 200 rounds of .45 so far not a single hiccup. I'm due for some more 9, they will get my business again for sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hometownhero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Funny reading this thread because I've been on the fence regarding updating my reloading press and gear. Looking attheir prices of $117 per 500 rounds of 9mm, I am having a hard time making the decision to invest in more reloading gear when the savings are not that big when looking at 9mm.

So I can pick up 1000 rounds of reloaded 9mm for $234... taxes $28.08...shipping roughly $20.00 so my all in on 1000 rounds is $282.08

No if I want to relaod 9mm
    $99 for 1000 Berry bullets
    $40 for 1000 primers
    $40 for a 1lb opf powder
    $181...taxes $21.72...shipping say $20.00 so my all in is $222.72

So my savings over 1000 rounds is $59.36...over 5000 rounds thats a difference of $296.80

So factoring in my upgraded press and gear of around $800 its going to take roughly 3 years to pay itself off...just the gear...and I'm still sitting in front of the press using up my time. I'm thinking for 5000 rounds a year my time reloading is worth more then $300.

Now with my son wanting to get into the game the cost is going to go up...so I'm really on the fence here. It would be nice to just order up 5000 rounds of quality 9mm reloaded ammo...Damn I'm seriously over thinking this...
    Time to start casting. You can load 9mm for the cost of bulk 22lr. My figures are showing right around $10 per hundred.
    '14 Carbon Spyder 30 Blackout
    '14 Pro Edge Elite White
    '15 Podium X Elite Silver ice

Ill gladly chime in on Johns operations.

He is the only place I buy 95% of my handgun ammunition from!!

Awesome prices, most consistent ammunition I have ever used and the joy of having John in walking distance from home makes it even better. Wish he was still in yelling distance but alas his success requires a larger facility so he moved a few blockss further away.

Way too easy to start talking with John and next thing you know 45 minutes have gone by hehe.

Matt aka Grove.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345