TNW Aero Survival Rifle

Ejection port is, but green tiger strip one definitely has the charging handle on the left side. Website imagine has the ejection port & charging handle on the same side.

SCDL, do I understand correctly...
So different bolt mass for different calibres, letting the recoil spring remain the same?

Meh. They seem to be loosey-goosey/ fast and loose with what the final specifications are going to be when you get a box in the mail. If it was all steel then it would be interesting. If its just going to be another Sub 2000 like firearm making maximum use of: "new and improved" polymer then I would pass.

I am pretty sure it is alloy due to the style of takedown pins they are using. We definitely need some solid specs on these rifles from North Sylva once they get one.

I'm guessing some sort of aluminum alloy. Probably 6### or 7### series.

SCDL, do I understand correctly...
So different bolt mass for different calibres, letting the recoil spring remain the same?

It would certainly be the first thing I would try, in their shoes. The more standard parts you use, the lower the manufacturing costs.

From TNWs Facebook page:

remember that is american pricing, will most likely be at least a couple hundred bucks more in canada like everything else.

My local shop posted a picture of one and said they would be coming soon. Looks like they had it in person, i will look when i go this weekend.

If they are around the $7-800 or less i think it is a perfect choice for a nice compact BOB/camp/plinking rifle. Stick a forward grip, magpul stock, red-dot and sling and your good to go for anything.

They will have more info after shot show TWN is a easy company to deal with they're going to talk to the supplier about parts and extra things at the shot show so.

My Suomi wasn't working hammer wasn't strong enough to hit the hammer springs North Sivla doesn't have parts yet so they will talk to them down at the shot show about it. They did mail me the 2 hammer springs I needed with no problems it arrived in 5 days in the mail I was supprized how quick it came.

Back
Top Bottom