Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bad experience at epps.........to be continued?????

BANNED

Bad experience at epps.........to be continued?????

just wondering why the thread is now closed???? everyone was waiting for epps reply and all we got was "..." from epps??????

Lol now they will have to close this thread and take it off the main posting on the forum. I want nothing short of the store moving into that new industrial building beside there store and a new website. Or does anyone want part ownership in a new firearms store in a nice new industrial building located beside epps?

Don't get me wrong there are some very good sales people at epps but again I am putting blame on the store it's self. They need to get some stuff that is collecting dust out of there and give the staff some breathing room. I would not be happy at work if I felt like a prisoner in the store tripping over each other. I don't expect them to listen to me since I'm the only one saying a new store but does no one agree with me?

I know it's not my business and I don't have all the answers I am just giving my opinion and a suggestion
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Because they don't have enought jam to deal with it the right way so they just hope we will all forget about it and keep ordering crap from them so they can keep right on with there poor customer service.

Graydog

enlighten me... what was the problem?
    never got to read the first thread
    Looking for polish radom 9mm pistol polish eagle stamped

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    I hope the OP of the original post can tell us how it all turns out...... and we are able to read it before it gets locked.

Like this thread will. Shame.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    I hope the OP of the original post can tell us how it all turns out...... and we are able to read it before it gets locked.

Like this thread will. Shame.
    if you can see EPPS posted " three dots" ... like he was thinking of something to say but the words just didn't come out! all we want to hear is an explanation for that kind of service, that's just what we all want, and i am sure if its a fair and valid reason then we can all do business with them in the future! well..........................maybe not me but............................................... ...

CGN Regular
    So much bad publicity already likely doesnt bode well. Esp not taking internet customers seriously. Without internet commerce it is tough to keep a brick and mortar business going i would say.

-chris

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Hey Epps- my business with you until some resolution=

"..." (plus GST)

I've ordered 4 pistols from Epps now and each time was a smooth and easy transaction. In fact, the beretta i ordered via online on Thursday, transfer was completed by Monday. So i've got nothing but good things to say about them, but i do agree that they need more space in there. When you go on a saturday its a friggin zoo and everybody is fighting to get some counter time with a sales rep.
    Curious to see how this turns out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    I didn't read the first thread, but have been an Epp's customer for years. I have never received good/fast customer service at the gun counter but I'm not totally convinced it's the fault of the staff at the gun counter. (too cramped a space, while 1/2 the store aisles upstairs are empty) An observation I've made...from numerous experiences waiting "on the ramp"...is that they seem to have more time for tire kickers (who seem to bring 3 friends) than they do for those actually looking to buy. I realize it's part of the way things work, but but at least one or two of the staff down there seem to love the sound of their own voices...and jump at the opportunity to chat-up prospective customers who walk away with nothing...while I'm standing there with cash in my pocket. Hasn't been that way once or twice, but every single time. Price/selection is the best around (and they're about 1.5 hours away!) but if either of those factors change, my dollars will go elsewhere. Customer service is on par with the grocery store I go to. It's a "get your stuff and get out" kind of proposition. Difference is, I don't spend $300-$1000 at the grocery store.
    Last edited by .22LRGUY; 11-06-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast