Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 .22LR Conversion kit. SALE SPECIAL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    news..........................

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    I'd like to see someone do a range report on one, before I buy. Wanna be able to hit that gopher, ya know!

I can't wait for these to come out. I have .22LR conversion kits for my SIG 226 and AR-15. You can have a lot more trigger time for much cheaper with conversion kits. I think of it as saving money.... (at least that's what I tell my wife).

We have our first shipment of .22LR conversion kits in stock ready for immediate shipment. These are designed to work with the CZ 858, I see no reason why they will not work with the CSA 7.62 caliber rifles but I have to check the barrel sleeve length. I have been told by the manufacture that those of you with the short barrel CSA models can use the conversion kit with no barrel sleeve. The chamber insert will serve as a two inch barrel, accuracy will not be optimum., You could of course purchase a barrel sleeve and trim it to length. At this time we have barrel sleeves for the short (restricted) CZ 858 15 inch barrel and for the long (non-restricted) CZ 858 with 19 inch barrel. No spare mags in stock at this time but should be here in 4-6 weeks. Conversion kits are sold without the sleeve so you need to order a conversion kit plus the appropriate length sleeve if you require one (or two).

These units are shipped in a wooden box, unfortunately the manufactures wrapping was not up to standard, the finish on most of the mags shows some scuffing so we are discounting all these kits by $15, sorry no special select.

CZ 858 .22 LR Conversion Kit. Part # CZ858-CU Price $350.00 (less $15 discount)
    CZ 858 Barrel sleeve Short. Part # CZ858-15-BBLSLV Price $100.00
    CZ 858 Barrel sleeve Long. Part # CZ858-19-BBLSLV Price $100.00
    CZ 858 .22 LR magazine. 28 rd. Part # CZ858-CU-MAG Price $60.00

I have one of the ill-fated CZH-2003 rifles (non-restricted chrome lined, the "vz-58L") and it was part of the batch that had the chambers cut by trained monkeys at Hermex. Regardless of what the gunsmith did, the rifle closed on the NO GO gauges and I was told I would need a new barrel (which do not exist).

The rifle was about to become a boat anchor but this is a chance to salvage it if the kit works the way I think it does.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Too expensive for what it is IMO.

At 350$ for the whole thing i'd consider. 450$ is pusing it.

I couldn't find it on the website

Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Too expensive for what it is IMO.

At 350$ for the whole thing i'd consider. 450$ is pusing it.
    Our retail price is determined by our cost, we have no move to move on these, there is a lot of machining, you are getting good value for money, but they are expensive, I do agree with you. We very nearly didn't import any due to the cost, it will be interesting to see how these sell and that will determine future availability. We are looking for user feedback, the one I tested her worked really good.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    I couldn't find it on the website
    It is not on our web site yet, you can order by phone or e-mail. will add to our web site ASAP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Do you have any pics. I would like to see what the mags look like when installed in the rifle.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.