Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 .22LR Conversion kit. SALE SPECIAL

CGN Regular
    Anyway to modify an xcr-l mag for 22lr?

Sponsoring Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkf View Post
    Will the kit be up one the web site soon?

Kirk
    We will be trying to get the kits on the website as soon as possible.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Got mine today, here are some pics:

Can't wait to put it on!!! Love the mag!!!! Love it!!! All steel, solid as ####!

CZ 858 .22LR Conversion kit.

Looks great. Please continue to post your experience with the kit. Interested to know how easy it is to mount the kit and also a range report. Thanks.
    Too many toys, too little time ...

Hey Verman,

Ill keep the review going, once my kids are in bed ill try to sneak into my gun room and put this puppy together. I still can't get over how sturdy the magazine is, they certainly made these kits to last. Thank you wolverine for bringing these in.

I won't get to shoot it until Saturday but ill do my best to perhaps put up a YouTube video.

Seriously guys this kit is the cats meow! With wolverines guarantee I'm confident it's reliable and enjoyable!

There is always a nancy who will sulk about the price of something, I'd rather have a well built kit at a premium than junk at bargain price. Thank you again for bringing these in!

I installed the kit, to anyone installing the kit heed these words:

"THE SAFETY SWITCH IS YOUR FRIEND, KEEP PULLING THE TRIGGER AND FLIPPING THE SWICH FROM SAFE TO FIRE EVERY TIME THE BOLT CATCHES ON THE GUIDE RAIL!"

By doing that you will have a smooth install and be a happy camper

I cycled 5 rounds of regular bulk federal ammo and it ran AWESOME!!! Very very happy camper here. Range report and accuracy test on Saturday.

Last edited by LuckyLuc82; 02-13-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post

Range report and accuracy test on Saturday.
    Can't wait! Thanks for the update!

So I went to my backcountry range and fired 50 rounds, I can't speak for accuracy but cycled like a dream. I fired offhand and pretending I was an African pirate. I then realized I hadn't brought anymore ammo....

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    looks used (mag and bolt carrier from these pics). Also, did you purchase a .22lr conversion kit or a fancy wooden box ?
    My point is that packaging could be more cost efficient. This is what we can see, might be more things down the chain of production (referring to the 425$ price tag that is close to cost).
    Not pointing wolverine, more the manufacturer that look incompetent (or don't care?) plus the shipping issues with packaging.

This being said, thanks to wolverine to bringing these in.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Rick911 is a Douche? Dude do you even own guns? Every comment you make on this forum is negative or a complaint about prices, seriously you need to chill out.

It's a great kit built like a tank, worth every penny.
    I can't speak for his other posts, but it's the first thing I noticed in the pics. The finish on the carrier does look worn and the mag looks a little beat up (like Wolverine said in an earlier post). I could also do without the box.

With that being said, I'm more interested in the kit now.

Rick just quit it buddy, I can post 20+ links to cgn topics where you ##### about pricing, now move on, don't you have an overpriced set of wood for the cz to sell??? From a guy who bitched so much about the price of something you sure don't live by what you preach

Bottom line is that this kit is well built dependable and the supplier brought in something new we all wanted.
    Last edited by LuckyLuc82; 02-18-2013 at 09:26 PM.