Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 .22LR Conversion kit. SALE SPECIAL

What about the conversion rumored to be in 9 mil !
    Is it fact or fiction ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Definately not a conversion for the 9mm, probably just a prototype rifle.^^^^^
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pres717's Avatar
    I have two 858s

I think a .22lr conversion kit is in order here.:D
    "I like guns, I like the way they look,
    I like the shiny steel and the polished wood.
    I don´t care if they´re big or small,
    if they´re for sale, hell, I want´em all!
    I like guns, I like guns, I like guns!"
    (Steve Lee)

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pres717 View Post
    I have two 858s

I think a .22lr conversion kit is in order here.:D
    Agreed pres717, you took the words right out of my mouth! So... I ordered a kit & just installed it on my second 858 this morning. Good advice from LuckyLuc82 wrt to installing the 22 bolt etc, you actually have to take the safety off, pull the trigger & the bolt installs part way, then put the safety on & it goes the rest of the way... Ha ha, had me scratching my head for a bit!

Now... To find time to test it! Range report to follow!

Cheers
    Jay
    P.S. THANK YOU John for bringing in these COOL KITS!!!
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Would someone please do an updated video and a review range report on this kit? Thanks.

CGN frequent flyer
    What ever happened to people who bought these things? I saw one person's pictures but weren't there a bunch of people who bought these?
    "Nah, I don't like guns, they're dangerous" - Tommy Lynn Sells
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting note on page 8, #3
    only for 7.62x39 calibers, the use of the sleeve barrel is not mandatory, however it significantly improves accuracy
    Kirk
    Member of CSSA and NFA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Hope the extra mags are gonna be here soon. want to order a kit bad!!!!!!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Range report?
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

We have our first shipment of .22LR conversion kits in stock ready for immediate shipment. These are designed to work with the CZ 858, I see no reason why they will not work with the CSA 7.62 caliber rifles but I have to check the barrel sleeve length. I have been told by the manufacture that those of you with the short barrel CSA models can use the conversion kit with no barrel sleeve. The chamber insert will serve as a two inch barrel, accuracy will not be optimum., You could of course purchase a barrel sleeve and trim it to length. At this time we have barrel sleeves for the short (restricted) CZ 858 15 inch barrel and for the long (non-restricted) CZ 858 with 19 inch barrel. No spare mags in stock at this time but should be here in 4-6 weeks. Conversion kits are sold without the sleeve so you need to order a conversion kit plus the appropriate length sleeve if you require one (or two).

These units are shipped in a wooden box, unfortunately the manufacturers wrapping was not up to standard, the finish on most of the mags shows some scuffing so we are discounting all these kits by $15, sorry no special select.

CZ 858 .22 LR Conversion Kit. Part # CZ858-CU Price $350.00 (less $15 discount)
    CZ 858 Barrel sleeve Short. Part # CZ858-15-BBLSLV Price $100.00
    CZ 858 Barrel sleeve Long. Part # CZ858-19-BBLSLV Price $100.00
    CZ 858 .22 LR magazine. 28 rd. Part # CZ858-CU-MAG Price $60.00

NEW SALE PACKAGE

These conversion kits are proving to be a headache to us. I believe they will work well but in most cases they do require some minor gunsmithing to fit and function reliably. They are also sensitive to ammo, need to be kept clean (including the magazine) and well lubricated.

Due also to the high cost and small demand we have decided to discontinue stocking these conversion kits. We are going to sell them off below our cost on a one time basis, these are sold “AS IS” no warranty, However spare parts will be available for as long as the manufacture can supply.

Here is the package deal:
    One conversion Kit.
    Two barrel sleeves (One long and one short)
    Two magazines

Our special introductory price was $610 the package sale price is now $399.00 plus shipping and tax. Limited to stock on hand.

Those customers who had previously purchased a kit will be offered an adjustment to bring them into line with this sale price.