CZ 858 .22LR Conversion kit. SALE SPECIAL

Mr Wolverine do you have one with a mag adapter to test and see if the vz 58 works with ar .22 conversion magazines. If so I'm sold.

Hello, 2CentTactical,

we haven't tested this variant yet... This means we have no magwell adapter for the AR .22 magazines... Sorry...

David C. HAJICEK
(Highland Arms, Made in Czechoslovakia)

I here a lot posters saying pricey. What does a conversion kit for an AR go for? Especially if one had a larger caliber than .223 that needed a barrel sleeve. (I'm not into ARs, so pardon my ignorance.)

I here a lot posters saying pricey. What does a conversion kit for an AR go for? Especially if one had a larger caliber than .223 that needed a barrel sleeve. (I'm not into ARs, so pardon my ignorance.)

$250-300+ for just a drop in bolt conversion, $450+ for a complete upper. You would never get a barrel sleeve for a larger caliber AR, it wouldnt be easier or cheaper

Hi, guys,

the conversion kit was tested with all variants of vz58 based rifles - CZUB, CSA, Hermex and Novohradsky production (I guess Hermex and Novohradsky are not distributed in Canada). All barrell lengths and both barrel front mounts (screw mount and extension mount) are supported as well. Actually we recommend to use 25 rds in magazine, but we also plan to develop a rounded .22 magazine (the capacite could be 75 - 100 rds)...

David C. HAJICEK
Highland Arms (made in Czechoslovakia)

If you developed a drum for 7.62, it would be a better sell.

I don't see why it would have to be permanent. Do you have to weld the longer barrel on a BRS99? No. I don't think there is any basis in the law for the permanent part.

Yeah, but if it can be easily and quickly (and without tools, in under a minute) be reverted back to a restricted length centerfire, I'm certain that the CFC would be extremely hesitant to downgrade the classification of the gun to non-restricted.

Worth a shot to try though!

Mr Wolverine,

When you talked of CZ magazine... is it

1) a 'regular' CZ (22lr) magazine that is modified to work in the kit... if so, would that magazine still be useable in 452 rimfire rifle?
2) Is it a 'special' magazine that is fitted inside a 7.62x39 shell...

I am in as long as we can get NR length and the mags come down in price a bit $60 is rather steep.

Shawn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom