CZ 858 .22LR Conversion kit. SALE SPECIAL

$425 is expensive but at 7.62x39 crates going for $250 plus it would only take 2 crates to pay it off...

Add to that full capacity mags and this is a major win for me!

It is mag capacity that puts it over the top, now that they are offering full size mags with real capacity I could train with the rifle and use my 5 round mags occasionally to keep the real feel of the rifle.

Any update on these?

Not really. .22lr AR conversions run for between $230 and $300, but they don't need a bore sleeve to bring the bore dia. down to .22 cal from a .30 cal. I imagine this is why it costs more than an AR conversion kit.
...and it's a smaller market than a .22LR AR-15 conversion. People just don't understand the costs involved in doing something like this.

would a fully functional bolt with bolt hold open be appealing to anyone else?

To me it looses a little training value since it doesn't behave 100% like the rifle should. The AR conversions are nice since they retain full function for training purposes.

Any chance they are working to make the kit completely functional? Making full size mags are a great step forward though.

Forgive me is this has been covered already, I only skimmed the last half of the thread. But these kits are now being produced with a modified 858 magazine. A magazine designed for a semi-auto centre fire rifle. Anyone else see a problem? Or am I being too paranoid?

Well, I don't have a Cz yet. But I will be purchasing this to hunt small game. Hopefully in a package deal of some sort.

*Edit: What is the accuracy like with this system?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom