The PMAG monopoly in Canada......ends today....

I have a bunch of metal AR mags.

I plan on getting some PMAGS and trying these MSAR mags aswell. Reason to try the polymer stuff is when you are out with a group and people are stepping on your mags, I suspect the polymer ones will be more reliable.

Plus I am finding out with my Glock, I am now starting to have minor issues with my mags. So having more around will keep you shooting untill parts ordered, arrive. I also have a habbit of pulling a mag out (Glock) and checking to see how many rounds are in it. Same will work with these MSAR mags...... I know its only limited to 5 rounds. But drills have been set up to cater to such things.

Same boat my friend... I would THINK that since these are 'made' for the AUG more or less, they SHOULD fit the FS2000...

But I'm guessing since it's 'ribbed for pleasure' most of the mag body, it won't fit.
Sounds reasonable to me. And means its a poor design by FN. Its no secret that polymer mags will eventually replace metal ones. Why not design the rifle for it. They fit the Steyr and the Tavor.

I will take some black mags when they come in.

DAMN you Dook. Your on my sh*t list now. :puke:
After reading your post on the first page I googled blue waffle. Big mistake. I will never unsee that now. Yikes. :sok2

I will take some black mags when they come in.

DAMN you Dook. Your on my sh*t list now. :puke:
After reading your post on the first page I googled blue waffle. Big mistake. I will never unsee that now. Yikes. :sok2

I said "wait, don't "
;0)

With all this excitement building up here for these mags, I can only assume that all the negative comments about them on the Internet are a thing of the past. Right?

Back
Top Bottom