About: Rampart International Corp.

Rampart_Armon

Rampart International Corp. is a Canadian based supplier of operational equipment to military, Special Forces, Law Enforcement and first responder operators. Our goal is to provide only the finest products available combined with unmatched customer service and support.

Our mission is: “Advancing the Operator”

Rampart’s suppliers include:

Mystery Ranch
Laser Devices
INFORCE
Source Hydration
S&S Precision
Persys Medical
Browe
Princeton Tec
Defenshield
Wild Things Tactical
LaRue Tactical
Outdoor Research
Lifesaver
TQS medical
Ops-core
Jetboil
Contour Cameras
ITW Military
Powertraveller
MTek

Last edited:
So by being on this site, you are expanding your business to the civilian market I would assume?

Tuco Pike,

We have always done business in the civilian market but most of our business is with military, Special Forces, Law Enforcement and first responder operators. By being on this site we do hope to build on our relationship with the Canadian civilian market and to create awareness both about our company and around the products we sell.

Welcome - truly - as having another Canadian supplier of fine products is always welcomed. In browsing your site, it's wonderful to see an array of products that had not previously been offered locally. A great many will benefit from your firm. Thanks again, and the best of luck!

Welcome - truly - as having another Canadian supplier of fine products is always welcomed. In browsing your site, it's wonderful to see an array of products that had not previously been offered locally. A great many will benefit from your firm. Thanks again, and the best of luck!

Thank you! Keep an eye on our faceboook, twitter and webstore for constant updates. take care.

Welcome to CGN!

Q: If there are any products from manifacturers that aren't listed on your website, for example Mystery Ranch packs, can we assume that you have access to the other products as well? Or are the products that are online today are only those currently available?

Thanks!

Welcome to CGN!

Q: If there are any products from manifacturers that aren't listed on your website, for example Mystery Ranch packs, can we assume that you have access to the other products as well? Or are the products that are online today are only those currently available?

Thanks!

BenL,

The whole line of Mystery Ranch is available. We only stock the 3 Day Assault, RATS and ROUS Packs. If you have any specific products you would like from any of our manufacturers that aren't listed on our website or online store just shoot me an email and we'll get you all the details.

Thank you!

Hi. Always nice to see new faces.
If you do have thoughts of servicing the civilian market could you create a list
of products / manufacturers you won't sell to them.
This will prevent endless questions of "can you get this".

BenL,

Unfortunately, we don't and really don't have plans to open a store. Are you in Ottawa?

I can totally appreciate that - it involves A LOT of overhead costs that may not be all that beneficial financially, especially if the majority of your business is (currently) with military/leo, done online and over the phone.

That said, I am in Ottawa yes - was thinking that perhaps it could cut down the shipping cost on some of the larger items. I noticed that your water jerry can is currently on sale. I really should take advantage of it, but just purchased a bunch of stuff. Anyways, all this to say, picking it up in person would have been cheaper :)

Ben

Hi. Always nice to see new faces.
If you do have thoughts of servicing the civilian market could you create a list
of products / manufacturers you won't sell to them.
This will prevent endless questions of "can you get this".

Good idea! We may do that shortly as we have been getting alot of questions for Larue Tactical products which is one of very few lines that are currently unavailable for civilian market.

Thank you for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom