Awesome web update.

I like that they finally added pictures of there used firearms.......................

Any of the used stuff that I've looked at doesn't have pictures.

Add this to the piss poor customer service that I've gotten the last few times I've been at the store = I won't be hurrying there anytime soon.

I must admit, I'm a big fan of Epps, and have nothing but good things to say about any of my dealings with them.

That said, I have spent quite a bit of time over the past couple of days trying to figure out how to use the new website. The old one was not ideal, but it had clear sections - you could quickly drill down to "Military", then select "Rifles", etc. The new site lacks this clarity, and its search function appears to be possessed.

Please keep working on it, and come up with a new version soon - it would be quicker to drive up to the store and physically look in the gun rack to see what is there, rather than try to browse using the new search tools!

eng

It just takes some getting used to. But as soon as you do I think you'll find that a lot easier to use. :)

Just give it a chance before you start telling everyone else that its terrible and turn them away from giving the new site a chance!

Some minor improvements would be nice but over all I think it's a change for the better.

If there were pics of the guns I think that it would be bad $&& ;)

It works ok as long as you don't use the stupid check boxes. I tried using the search function in the upper right corner and had no problems at all.

Seems a little awkward but there you go :)

John

Last edited:
Hmmm,

Perhaps many of you are not making use of the left column of boxes, to narrow your search. Although I never saw the old web site, the present site is not a problem for me.

Start with the most general category, click on it, then refine the boxes you select, one by one, to the most specific group.

So yeah, I may end up being a new customer of Epps some time. One benefit of this over the top thread drama, if not outright anger at the changes @ Epps online expressed here, I see they have a large selection, new & used. Hey, sometimes any attention is better than no attention at all. ;)

By far, the best online firearms store to search through in Canada is Wolverine Supplies.

I have found customer service at all the sponsors sponsors of CGN I purchased from is excellent.

Hmmm,

Perhaps many of you are not making use of the left column of boxes, to narrow your search. Although I never saw the old web site, the present site is not a problem for me.

Start with the most general category, click on it, then refine the boxes you select, one by one, to the most specific group.

So yeah, I may end up being a new customer of Epps some time. One benefit of this over the top thread drama, if not outright anger at the changes @ Epps online expressed here, I see they have a large selection, new & used. Hey, sometimes any attention is better than no attention at all. ;)

By far, the best online firearms store to search through in Canada is Wolverine Supplies.

I have found customer service at all the sponsors sponsors of CGN I purchased from is excellent.

Oh I think we are all aware of how to use checkboxes Lol

Problem is as soon as I hit a checkbox the site basically locks up and does not process any farther. But if I use the search box -upper right hand corner- it works very well.

And once I found what I wanted online I was able to call in. The service I received while making a purchase was excellent.....of course it usually is when you buy 3 pieces at a time :)

John

Last edited:
Was not impressed with site, needs work.

So left a very explicit e-mail and got back form response with a lot of personal info requests rather than an answer on availabity.

A requiremnt to pay 1/3 downpayment with NO guarantee of product in a reasonable time..

Forget it I'll move on.

Back
Top Bottom