Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Night Vision/IRNV

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzballer View Post
    So very cool!! Wonder if any one will buy some.
    There are a few "more money than brains" show-offs around here that buy this kind of stuff just to impress anonymous internet fanboys to inflate their meager egos.

CGN Regular
    That's a little harsh.

There are a few "more money than brains" show-offs around here that buy this kind of stuff just to impress anonymous internet fanboys to inflate their meager egos.
    Ever heard the story The fox and the grapes?
    "I am the sword of my family,
    and the shield of my nation.
    If sent, I will crush all you have built,
    Burn all that you love,
    and kill every one of you!"

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    And the consolation angst trophy goes to...you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themarauder's Avatar
    I like the bottom photo. Perfect for stalking joggers. :O
    "Obviously a registry makes it easier to prohibit firearms," said Wendy Cukier (Coalition for Gun Control) - Right from the horse's mouth.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    I'd need pockets so deep that I'd be scratching my ankles!

Great job on bringing this stuff in, sure most of us can't afford to buy these but at least we have the opportunity.

There's nothing worse than a government US or Canadian dictating what we can't have, so appreciate all the stuff you bring, good job

Quote Originally Posted by Hungsolo View Post
    That's a little harsh.
    Hardly. One need only glance briefly at social media to understand there are plenty of nobodies out there looking to be a somebody. Not to say that only those types would buy this gear, I would too if I had the scratch. I have a much more practical application though than just being cool. Sorry for calling it like I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ak View Post
    hardly. One need only glance briefly at social media to understand there are plenty of nobodies out there looking to be a somebody. Not to say that only those types would buy this gear, i would too if i had the scratch. I have a much more practical application though than just being cool. Sorry for calling it like i see it.
    Would that be DEVGRU?

Yes kudos to TI for making this available.. While its out of my price range I'm glad to see products like this are available to those who can... And as their availability in the marketplace increases coupled with evolving technology the price will come down...

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    Hardly. One need only glance briefly at social media to understand there are plenty of nobodies out there looking to be a somebody. Not to say that only those types would buy this gear, I would too if I had the scratch. I have a much more practical application though than just being cool. Sorry for calling it like I see it.
    "Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked, 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves."
    "I am the sword of my family,
    and the shield of my nation.
    If sent, I will crush all you have built,
    Burn all that you love,
    and kill every one of you!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast