Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A must read for HST, PST, GST on all firearms and accessories

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Do taxes ever go down?

Steve
    They are going down in Nova scotia... this year and next. Will eventually be at 13%. The feds also reduced the GST years ago, used to be 7%.

BC also deharmonized their HST, but that really only reduced taxes for the service sector.

Overall tax revenues and expenditures go up and down depending on how fiscally responsible governments are....but in my experience, the one thing that NEVER goes down is the size of government.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Do taxes ever go down?

Steve
    Steve you are a funny man... Lol... It is a one way street, always north... JP

....I love you guys :')

Does this apply to orders from both the Canadian and US site or just the US site? Looking to buy two guns, but you have one on the Canadian and the other is on your US site.

Edit: oops they are both on the CA site but only one on the COM site.
    Ian
    Last edited by Thislilfishy; 08-04-2014 at 10:06 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thislilfishy View Post
    Does this apply to orders from both the Canadian and US site or just the US site? Looking to buy two guns, but you have one on the Canadian and the other is on your US site.

Ian
    They both will end up on the canadian side, so taxes should be the same... JP.

When I moved from BC to AB that was the first huge difference I noticed going from 12% to 5%, makes quite a difference when you start making some hefty purchases.

I love IRG, wife not so much..lol

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

I had no idea it worked like that! I guess that's me broke then.

Originally Posted by Onagoth
    Its actually 14.975%....Quebec further harmonized the TVQ on Jan 1, 2013 and part of that was the removal of the GST from the TVQ base (previously, the TVQ applied on top of the GST). To ensure Quebec wouldn't lose money, they increased the provincial component of the new 'hst' rate
    Do taxes ever go down?

Steve

Haha...good one! Nothing ever goes down in Quebec exept what is left in our pockets...
    CCFR member

All sales, even firearms purchased from the Canadian website, are originated from the US company (that is why you fill out an import form for every firearm even the ones on the .ca site). This means there is only 5% GST charged on all purchases either from www.irunguns.ca or www.irunguns.ca

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast