CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: A must read for HST, PST, GST on all firearms and accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    [URL=http://s971.photobucket.com/user/Nukluk/media/NecroPost_zpsbjo4kp8y.jpg.html][IMG]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae196/Nukluk/NecroPost_zpsbjo4kp8y.jpg[/IMG[/URL
    Seriously... why is this such a big deal?

So what if this is an older thread? That's the point... he is asking if anything has changed in the time since the thread started.

How would you suggest he go about this, without all the 'necro-thread' nonsense?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet burnaby's Avatar
    Obviously someone find post count important enough to post a nice picture.

On a side note there were some folks answering questions from back in Oct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Seriously... why is this such a big deal?

So what if this is an older thread? That's the point... he is asking if anything has changed in the time since the thread started.

How would you suggest he go about this, without all the 'necro-thread' nonsense?
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456