Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: A must read for HST, PST, GST on all firearms and accessories

Quote Originally Posted by machohugeaxe View Post
    So i'm just waiting for them to reach out on this part right? No action needed on my part for now?

Depends what you did for shipping. You should be able to slide over and it will give you a tab to click on to pay gst&shipping or they need to still email you that cost. Depends how you checked out itcshould of gave you shipping options on you canadian account to pick upfront

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Depends what you did for shipping. You should be able to slide over and it will give you a tab to click on to pay gst&shipping or they need to still email you that cost. Depends how you checked out itcshould of gave you shipping options on you canadian account to pick upfront
    Hmm i'm not seeing any buttons or tabs on the order info page... what does it look like? Or I guess I'll just have to wait for an email

Hi! i am new here on the forum and that's my 1st message!
    i have bought from IRG Canadian site already . but now i want to get something from their US site. question is for those who already did that from Canada. what is gonna be my total price if the gun cost 320usd? what are the surprises to expect? just want to get an idea if its worth it. tnks!

CGN Regular
    You pay $25US shipping to Canada. Then GST and shipping in CDN$ to you from the Alberta warehouse.

P.

And the 225CAD for import from USA right?

The 225US is only if you purchase something not directly from the IRG US website. It’s if you purchase from somewhere else in the US and have it shipped to IRG and IRG does the export for it.

In your case your breakdown would be

320USD item
    25USD shipping from IRG in Arizona to IRG in Alberta
    5% GST on the converted Canadian amount of the 320USD
    Canadian Shipping from IRG in Alberta to your location based on dimensions, shipping method and destination

Wow. Thanks for the explanation!

another question. I try to place an order on there Usa site. they ask for the dealer dress. do I enter the Irunguns
    2600 N Kiowa Blvd
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
    US?
    where I enter my address for shipping? I only have it for billing. or its the same?
    tanks

Quote Originally Posted by barulan View Post
    another question. I try to place an order on there Usa site. they ask for the dealer dress. do I enter the Irunguns
    2600 N Kiowa Blvd
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
    US?
    where I enter my address for shipping? I only have it for billing. or its the same?
    tanks
    As you are buying directly from irunguns, you are the dealer. You would put your info there.

tnks again!