Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A must read for HST, PST, GST on all firearms and accessories

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    [URL=http://s971.photobucket.com/user/Nukluk/media/NecroPost_zpsbjo4kp8y.jpg.html][IMG]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae196/Nukluk/NecroPost_zpsbjo4kp8y.jpg[/IMG[/URL
    Seriously... why is this such a big deal?

So what if this is an older thread? That's the point... he is asking if anything has changed in the time since the thread started.

How would you suggest he go about this, without all the 'necro-thread' nonsense?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Obviously someone find post count important enough to post a nice picture.

On a side note there were some folks answering questions from back in Oct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Seriously... why is this such a big deal?

So what if this is an older thread? That's the point... he is asking if anything has changed in the time since the thread started.

How would you suggest he go about this, without all the 'necro-thread' nonsense?
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    HOW on god's green earth do you pay the Unpaid GST on the site???
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I see now...

"The website will update your account status once everything has been processed. At that time you will be asked to log into your account and pay the balance of the GST and Canadian shipping."
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    As an accountant, I am pleased with your clarification. You're always my first choice for buying things since you only charge GST.

interesting
    thank you guy
    -Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun. Exercise extra caution when dealing with NEW MEMBERS on EE, those who have low to no feedback or low to no post count.
    -avoid newbies ads that has no pics but will send them upon request bcos their pics may have been stolen off the net.
    -scammers are targetting WTB ads.
    -if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Ive never understood charging someone there home province tax rate when you buy out of province. What a scam.

Either way, thanks IRG!
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I see now...

"The website will update your account status once everything has been processed. At that time you will be asked to log into your account and pay the balance of the GST and Canadian shipping."
    So i'm just waiting for them to reach out on this part right? No action needed on my part for now?

CGN Regular
    Deleted (out of time phase...)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by machohugeaxe View Post
    So i'm just waiting for them to reach out on this part right? No action needed on my part for now?

Keep checking the website. They will also send you an email. I am waiting as well. They are just crazy busy.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast