Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 ... When ?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet B View Post
    Looking forward to the CZ Scorpion EVO. It's either that or the Angstadt UDP-9, but I would love to keep the CZ trend going. (I have 3 CZ's and really want the EVO too.)
    By far take the Evo 3. I have a half dozen full auto one's and they cycle so smooth it feels like your cutting butter. Super ergonomic and reliable as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    While it is clearly written and I can clearly read 805...

What about the BREN 806, 807 or BREN 2s (Or is this what you mean by 'latest version')?
    "Latest version" let me explain.

In some countries, even in Canada years ago, you could take a full auto firearm and simply by replacing the trigger group or bolt assembly turn a "Machine Gun" into a "legal" firearm. Now the RCMP SFSS examine a firearm with a view as to how easy it would be to change a firearm back to FA. This is why getting the APC passed took years and three different models. We have to explain to the manufacture how they have to build a firearm to meet our (Canadian) standards and that by simply telling me that the "naughty parts" are strictly controlled in their country and not available for sale simply does not cut it. Having learnt the hard way, from past experience, there is no point in presenting a firearm to the SFSS in the hope that it might pass, we work with the manufacture to try and get the design right the first time. So the "latest version" will have been designed to meet Canadian "standards" and then get approval first time, at least that is the plan.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Fingers croseed for the Skorp and Apc 9
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    "Latest version" let me explain.

In some countries, even in Canada years ago, you could take a full auto firearm and simply by replacing the trigger group or bolt assembly turn a "Machine Gun" into a "legal" firearm. Now the RCMP SFSS examine a firearm with a view as to how easy it would be to change a firearm back to FA. This is why getting the APC passed took years and three different models. We have to explain to the manufacture how they have to build a firearm to meet our (Canadian) standards and that by simply telling me that the "naughty parts" are strictly controlled in their country and not available for sale simply does not cut it. Having learnt the hard way, from past experience, there is no point in presenting a firearm to the SFSS in the hope that it might pass, we work with the manufacture to try and get the design right the first time. So the "latest version" will have been designed to meet Canadian "standards" and then get approval first time, at least that is the plan.
    Thanks for the insight and helping us get more fun stuff into the Canadian marketplace. I guess I came at the right time to enjoy the fruits of your labour when that APC223 arrives.

Don't these have 10 round pistol mags?

Thank you guys for working so hard through a really unfair system. Im super excited and hopeful for the EVO, I have been in love since I saw it, and got to shoot one down in the states a couple of weeks ago and its so awesome, definitely a must have!

I do hope there is an approved pistol variant with proper pistol magazines.

Unless Mad Max gets in and removes the magazine limits.

Is there a hypothetical retail price on these should they be approved?

One more week to go

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    One more week to go
    1 more week till what?
    Mismatch is the new black