Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 ... When ?

IRUNGUNS? would they be able to bring them in once in the USA? I'd love one of these, and have wanted one from the day I first saw it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    ^ I do believe that Wolverine is talking about the way the trigger group is built. It's probably modular, IE swap out for full auto trigger group.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I want the 805 in 7.62x39, but I ALSO WANT A SKORP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Yeah!, me too. Want the NEW Skorp. The Skorp EVO looks great. How DID this thread get onto these .308's and 5.56's anyway? Phooey. (Kidding)
    The CSA Vz.61 needs a roommate, the EVO would be perfect.

There was no point in submitting the first example that I examined to the RCMP for approval as the trigger groups between the select fire model and the semi auto only were interchangeable. At that time CZ were not interesting in redesigning her to my specification for approval in Canada due to our small market. Subsequently CZ have a model designed to meet the US specifications our (Canadian) version will be based on her, we are in communication with CZ on this project but it will be a while before we submit a sample for approval by the RCMP. The Canadian and US standards are not always the same.

Point of interest, the full auto model is a dream to shoot, a great favorite of mine

CGN frequent flyer
    Point of interest, the full auto model is a dream to shoot, a great favorite of mine
    I second that.

Ah I see, well hopefully they can work it out for us. Id buy one in a heart beat

This makes me sad
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    There was no point in submitting the first example that I examined to the RCMP for approval as the trigger groups between the select fire model and the semi auto only were interchangeable. At that time CZ were not interesting in redesigning her to my specification for approval in Canada due to our small market. Subsequently CZ have a model designed to meet the US specifications our (Canadian) version will be based on her, we are in communication with CZ on this project but it will be a while before we submit a sample for approval by the RCMP. The Canadian and US standards are not always the same.

Excellent explanation of how it currently is and what is being done to rectify it. Thank you!
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2582
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2574

I've been looking for a sub gun type item for a while now and I would love to get my hands on one.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clvland View Post
    I've been looking for a sub gun type item for a while now and I would love to get my hands on one.
    It would be worth the wait, trust me. I prefer this over the MP5, it's smoother, more compact and ergonomic. I even let a buddy from a local tac team try it and he said the same.