CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 ... When ?

Boomer74

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
:sok2 . :xes . :popCorn:

* says the price is approx. $1550 Cdn, in Czech Korunas...

czscorpionevo3s11353562939.jpg

czscorpionevo3s1a1353562939.jpg

It probably isn't coming, Wolverine had a couple threads about it, CZ was reluctant to produce a Canadian legal version for such a small market, price would have gone up a lot, last thing Wolverine said was that it didn't look good. Bummer. B&T APC9 still coming though.

Yeah uberfiend is correct. I had my name down on a list for when these come in and wolverine broke the bad news on their thread. Really needed this to complete my skorpion collection

I think we'd be better getting a canadian specific version of the Cz 805 Bren in .308

A lot more people willing to drop a few thousand dollars on a non-restricted .308 semi than on a restricted 9mm

cz-bren-805-d.jpg

Wolverine mentioned that CZ was reluctant to develop a Canadian version that would jive with RCMP approval, maybe they didn't want to sink R&D bucks into something that might be rejected anyway for what they deemed to be a small market.

Wolverine mentioned that CZ was reluctant to develop a Canadian version that would jive with RCMP approval.

Maybe they didn't want to sink R&D bucks into something that might be rejected anyway for what they deemed to be a small market.

So it sounds like the trigger/sear/saftey mechanism is only "modified from" the original Full-Auto version... Not re-designed or completely different.

:(

Back
Top Bottom