Adam's Arms Piston Carbines

Dlask Arms Corp

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
We have the Adams Arms Piston uppers combined with our lower to produce a carbine. $1675 with Magpul stock and backup sights. Here is a pic of one we put together with parts we had on the bench.......including some 30 round mags for eye candy. Sorry......for the shop only...but nice eye candy.

P1010488a.jpg

Prices on uppers will be posted on website shortly.

These cannot be bufferless.

Message about purchasing. Joe is gone to Europe for three weeks and the office will have limited hours but sales, transfers etc will be done Monday to Saturday remotely.

7inchtacticalelite.jpg

The Adams Arms 5.56 PDW Tactical Elite Piston Upper

Pistol Length Gas Piston System
7.5" Heavy Contoured Melonited Barrel
1:7 Right Handed Twist
M4 Feed Ramps
Chambered in 5.56 NATO
7" Extended Free Float Pistol Rail
A2 Flash Hider

This is a complete upper which includes a bolt carrier group and charging handle.

The 5.56 PDW Tactical Elite Upper Retails for $1095

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11.5inchtacticalevo.jpg

The Adams Arms 5.56 11.5 Inch Carbine Tactical EVO Piston Upper

Carbine Length Gas Piston System
11.5" Heavy Contoured Melonited Barrel
Chambered in 5.56 NATO
10" Rail
A2 Flash Hider

This is a complete upper which includes a bolt carrier group and charging handle.

The 5.56 PDW Tactical Elite Upper Retails for $1075

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AdamsArms7.5TacticalEVO.jpg

The Adams Arms 5.56 7.5 Inch Carbine Tactical EVO Piston Upper

Pistol Length Gas Piston System
7.5" Heavy Contoured Melonited Barrel
Chambered in 5.56 NATO
7" Rail
A2 Flash Hider

The 5.56 PDW Tactical Elite Upper Retails for $1035

Last edited:
I really want to get one of these 7.5 inch uppers, but was going to wait a while rather than loading up the cc, how is stock?

I'm guessing this may also be in short supply from the US given all the panic buying.

Trying to convince the wife that this may be my only chance for a long while, opinions?

Actually three to four months was when I was planning to buy, just hoping stock is available then - hard to gauge the situation in the US.

Thanks for the info., got some thinking to do...

On your photo of the Dlask arms anniversary what's on the left of the fire selecotr group? Do you have anymore of those lowers annoversary on sale?

Back
Top Bottom