14" 870 barrels

Sorry we do not make 870 barrels.

Really ? LOL
Guess all these guys that posted you do must be full of sh!t

Call Dlask, I did and he set me up with a 14" 870 barrel, he proabably still has a couple from the same run. You won't be disappointed.

So I've been wanting one of these for a little while, but they never seem to be in stock on the Dlask website. Is my only chance at getting one of these catching one on the EE? There seems to be several people looking for them.

A factory Remington 14" barrel would work as well, but I don't know where to find these either. I'm sure if I asked my local gunshop they could order one in, but I would really like a 3" chamber.

I find the 12" barrels to be too short.

Any suggestions?

Mitch

I just bought the last one on Thusday. They make them fairly regularily, and they never seem to list them on their websight. Best bet is to actually order one and wait it out, and keep an eye on the EE in the mean time

I got quoted $150 to get my barrel threaded from Joe a while back, hope maybe the price comes down a bit......

Price depends on the firearm as some take more work to break them down to thread them and are harder to do some are easy and quick so the price tends to reflect that.

Back
Top Bottom