Thread: First time in your store

CGN Regular

Thumbs up First time in your store

So I'm in Edmonton visiting some friends and I figured I'd stop in to check out the place, and all I can say is wow! The selection, layout and general atmosphere inside was amazing. The staff was super friendly and very eager to help. The showcases were organized extremely well and everything was neat and tidy. One of your workers there in the rimfire section helped me with the .22's (was looking for a 10/22 but all you had was the takedown version), then he helpede to find some bulk pistol ammo, I can not remember his name but he was very helpful.

Hopefully I will get to visit your store again before I head back to Ontario and drop some cash there. A big well done to P&D! I would recommend anyone to check out their storefront if they are in the area.

DR
    Into the wild blue yonder....

Quote Originally Posted by personal_aviator View Post
    So I'm in Edmonton visiting some friends and I figured I'd stop in to check out the place, and all I can say is wow! The selection, layout and general atmosphere inside was amazing. The staff was super friendly and very eager to help. The showcases were organized extremely well and everything was neat and tidy. One of your workers there in the rimfire section helped me with the .22's (was looking for a 10/22 but all you had was the takedown version), then he helpede to find some bulk pistol ammo, I can not remember his name but he was very helpful.

Hopefully I will get to visit your store again before I head back to Ontario and drop some cash there. A big well done to P&D! I would recommend anyone to check out their storefront if they are in the area.

DR
    Thanx for the reponse. I try to relay feedback (good and bad) to our staff members. The test in how we are doing a partly sales but also customer satisfaction is important as well. Phil.

CGN Regular
    Well your goin to get a sale today. Heading down to pick up some bulk 9mm!
    Into the wild blue yonder....

So I'm in Edmonton for business and decide to drop by also...on a Friday. Well that place was pretty busy! I like visiting sponsors when I travel....least I can do. A young lady was extremely helpful in choosing a Leopold scope for my shotgun! Very good service and although the place was very busy I never felt rushed! Very courteous and helpful! Thank you P&D!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Yeah, when I was in Edmonton for a bit this spring I went there and I was impressed. IT IS WHAT A GUN STORE SHOULD BE.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!