VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

Wow! LOve the carbine, I can see a market for an entire multi-calibre family of these guns in Canada.

Clearly plenty of interest in the 7.62, and a .12 gauge, then I'd like to see a pistol carbine, maybe in .45.

Each year Sylva could bring out a new calibre version.

They also made some 9x19 carbines. A 7.62x25 version would be pretty interesting.

buldog2.jpg

Why would you want to buy a newly manufactured gun in an obsolete cal.?
7.62x25 is gonna get expensive when the surplus dries up.

Seems like the alternative to the FAL I (and I'm sure others) have been wanting.
That being said, if 5.45x39mm was possible I would buy that. Due to financial constraints I would not be able to afford the .308 for a couple of years, however. (Arrrr matey, college tuition be a b*tch)

The 308 shorty and 9mm (with a bit of cosmetic surgery) look like great fun! I'd still be looking to add an NR 308 to the collection first as different options become available but there's plenty of time for that. Also, I'd be willing to make a down payment somewhere in the vicinity of 20% if the wait wasn't going to be longer than 9-12 months for the rifle to arrive in Canada.

Glad there's a healthy interest in the possibility of having this rifle manufactured and that our request is being taken straight to the source - thanks North Sylva Co!

once it sinks in to everyone what a great gun this will be i am sure they will get their numbers.an attachment for a scope mount milled right into it would be all i could ask for.do it:)

One in 12. Lol no question id pay $1000. But Im not sure if Id pay $1000 for one in x51. I would LOVE one in that but I just dont think anything over $850 would be do able for me. Keeping it cheap and simple would be the best standard everything no chrome barrel id be in.

A lot of people are asking for this in .12 gauge and it wasn't even on the table, I'd say there's enough interest to set this up for future production, I'd take two.

There is a thread with a poll and 7.62x51 is by far the favorite choice. Proponents of other calibers are just more vocal.

Back
Top Bottom