VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

Sign me up for a CSA in 7.62x51!!!! I love my CZ in 7.62x39. All I ask is that it takes as many of the already available CZ accessories & that it comes with an integral scope mount machined into the side of the receiver to take soviet style side mount optics.

I'd be interested at the $1000 - $1200 range. Beyond that you are approaching AR-10 price range, with closer and better parts support.
Whose magazine pattern would you use? Armalite compatible gets my vote.

must be drop free mag like Ar10

I'd be interested at the $1000 - $1200 range. Beyond that you are approaching AR-10 price range, with closer and better parts support.
Whose magazine pattern would you use? Armalite compatible gets my vote.

Part of the appeal is non-restricted, so AR-10 having better parts and support is redundant. That being said, price point is an issue so no point in going higher than $1200 taxes in.

What about Australian 10rd Lee Enfield mags?

Good call Mr Deckard! I had thought of the FAL mags but you win this one easily - AIA magazines would be perfect. We're already having the guns made, may as well make em capable of taking legal 10rd mags!

How are things progressing with CSA? I thought the sit down was a week or two ago now... I'm more excited to hear the details on this than I am for xmas holidays ha ha.

Is it possible, since someone mentioned not wanting to purchase from AIA themselves, to have someone produce "clone" mags for the bolt guns, that we could use in this gun? Like I see some people selling in the EE, they claim to have "AIA style mags" or "Badger style bottom metal" in there rem 700, etc, meaning there ARE companies producing duplicates of the components we know/use (albeit at a lesser cost). (Yes I know the rem700 and bottom metal having nothing to do with the situation, it was just an example. I meant the mags)

Maybe we could have someone make these? Not sure. (Hey Norinco.... how much would it cost to make.... :p )

Is it possible, since someone mentioned not wanting to purchase from AIA themselves, to have someone produce "clone" mags for the bolt guns, that we could use in this gun? Like I see some people selling in the EE, they claim to have "AIA style mags" or "Badger style bottom metal" in there rem 700, etc, meaning there ARE companies producing duplicates of the components we know/use (albeit at a lesser cost). (Yes I know the rem700 and bottom metal having nothing to do with the situation, it was just an example. I meant the mags)

Maybe we could have someone make these? Not sure. (Hey Norinco.... how much would it cost to make.... :p )

It has been tried with M14 mags. Did not go well.

I think m14 mags would be a great choice, and now since the archangel stock for the r700 is coming into Canada, we can potentially be able to use 20rd mags (these are doubled stacked modified m1a mags which arre tapered on top so that it feeds on a single stack). I would say that most of you guys would prefer 20rds than 10rds am I right? :)

Back
Top Bottom