Thread: Thanks Gagnon Sports!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar

Thanks Gagnon Sports!

This was my first time dealing with Gagnon Sports. I had a few questions at the start and Randy was quick to respond. That's a big plus in my books. I ended up ordering a bunch of ammo from them on the weekend, everything arrived today. Nice prompt shipping and Randy was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Randy.

This has been my experience with Gagnon Sports as well. Randy is always quick to respond. Even replied to my email within hours during their Cyber Monday sale, which I'm sure was a busy time. I make a point of buying my ammo there and always take my guns to their gunsmith even though it's not local.

CGN Regular
    Picked up a zastava 6.5x55 for 599 plus tax. Also left handed. 150 bucks cheaper than another company. I am happy. All from gagnons.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DJdeadlyDALEK's Avatar
    I haven't bought anything from Gagnon but have chatted with Randy a few times via e-mail and he's always prompt in getting back to you and is always willing to look through what he has for that rare item you're after

Check my latest started threads for current firearms up for sale!

Good dealings with Gagnon, Sorry Jerry I did visit the new place across the road, but only once and went right back to you, the local guy. hopefully that wont hurt thier bottom line. they are rising to the challenge well. keep up the good work.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Haven't dealt with Randy usually only with Jerry but I picked up two guns there this season already plus a bunch of bullets. Good to deal with and remembers you when you walk in the door.