Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: For those looking for S&W AR15's rifles.

wasnt looking to get an ar at this point but theyre making hard to ignore...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Due to the easing of state department regulations,
    I am more amazed at THAT than at a $739 US-made AR-15.

But I'd buy the Sport at that price, or close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by L337 View Post
    Guns and cars are completely 2 different things, I'd like to see Hyundai make a M3, AR15 is a model made by everyone and their grandma...good luck with the paper thin sheet metal sonata tho....dont slam the trunk without padded work gloves or it will start to leave dents all over the place.

BTW my e30 with a built 6 and turbo is functioning flawless with the original tranny, windows, dash, hvac...everything
    Your right about Hyundai making an AR15, it probably would be sub par (to start with). But really? I would put my money on their first gun with an list of parts that could be hand written on a sheet of paper being a better AR then S&W or Norinco's first midsize sedan with thousands of moving parts and dozens of integrated computer systems....

The point wasn't made to say Hyundai made the best car. It was made to illustrate that just because its cheap doesn't make it bad, and converssely, just because its got a fancy emblem doesn't make it great...

And in case anyone was curious, after reading several reviews, I have already decided to convert my Norinco AR fund into my newly named M&P 15 fund..lol
    I don't believe gun owners have rights. Dalton McQuinty (Oops I mean Sarah Brady...)

So what's the story on the "no warranty" for some of these firearms coming into Canada?
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banditos View Post
    So what's the story on the "no warranty" for some of these firearms coming into Canada?
    They are the official importer (but not the only importer) & will not warranty a gun bought from someone else
    Scare tactics
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Firearms warranty are a joke for the most part. Its cheaper and faster to buy the broken parts yourself. Then having to pay shipping of the firearms and then wait months to get it back....

Website?

Would these easing of restrictions apply to the FN-SCAR 16 ? Thoughts on that NS ?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnadoor View Post
    Would these easing of restrictions apply to the FN-SCAR 16 ? Thoughts on that NS ?
    It's not the US export restrictions that have anything to do with our ability to have SCAR's...........

CGN Ultra frequent flyer blaxsun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnadoor View Post
    The FN SCAR-16s/17 are both prohibited.
    "Before me things create were none, save things Eternal,
    and eternal I endure. All hope abandon ye who enter here."
    Tune in next week... Same
    Bat time, same Bat channel.