MSAR Clear AR mags in stock

What problems?

Essentially tightly pinned to 5 (so no insert on closed bolt), some don't drop free (tight fit in magwell), and glued base. With that said...it's not too much effort to fix them. I've corrected all 6 of mine and they all function fine now. I'm not complaining as the price was right on them.

I've cracked off the glue on the baseplates... but how are you repinning to 5.5? I was going to just cut a relief in the follower, but can't get it out without removing the rivet... was hoping to avoid that...

These are actually amazing mags, I dunno what people where whining about.
Glue Problem - easy fix, just use a punch and break the glue off
Drop Free - All 5 of mine drop free, whereas pmags do not.
Feeding - They feed perfectly, nice strong springs that will reliably cycle.
They do only fit 4 rounds, with 5 you won't get them to chamber. Not like that matters though, more reloading practice. We are pretty neutered as is with 5 rounds, at the range I could care less if I had 4.
Overall 5/5, would buy again.

They do only fit 4 rounds, with 5 you won't get them to chamber. Not like that matters though, more reloading practice. We are pretty neutered as is with 5 rounds, at the range I could care less if I had 4.

f:P:

They do not function properly, that is what people are "complaing" about...you know, like you indicated in your post.

Über fail.

Back
Top Bottom