New Norinco Type 97

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how, but I'm going to trick mine out to look like the Elite Heavy Military Bullpup Private Akerman has in the beginning of Dead Space 3:

Possibly NSFW (violence)

Edit - I guess his is top loading... oh well, one can dream.

I cancelled my pre order

Fffuuu.jpeg

Its a norinco product. They are bringing in 1000s. It'll be like the m14 shortie. A lot of preorders, a lot of excitement and a lot left over when they finally get to market.

Yes let's see how long it takes for all the naysayers to apologize !!!!! Lets thank North Sylva for taking the initiative and bringing back the Golden Fleece to our market !!!

gadget

For the doubters and internet quarterbacks.

Also I will eventually thank NS and CQB Services when "That" order arrives.

Just cancelled mine too. I had good reason though, so I don't regret it.

I'm still excited as hell to see these guns show up. Another 5.56 for the masses.

Ben

Yeah, I am moving to the states later this year so I am not too upset. AKs etc pretty soon.

There's the rifle.
Just waiting for announcements that the the RCMP has cleared it, issued a FRT number for it, and there is inventory ready to ship......

Yeah, I am moving to the states later this year so I am not too upset. AKs etc pretty soon.

There are few pro's for sure. Being able to shoot an AR in the bush, as well as the plethora of rifles/handguns we can't own (augs, AK's etc). I wouldn't be too upset about cancelling my order in your shoes either haha...

Ben

Aww... fire selector switch toward the rear of the stock :( Oh well... Still can't wait.

Is the bullseye looking button in front of the magwell the mag release?

I think its the little button right behind the magwell on the right side. The bullseye one should be the take down pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom