New Norinco Type 97

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people spouting rumors (either good or bad ones) and swear up and down that they are "confirmed"...reallyyy need to F OFF...thanks :)

I was told on CGN by a dealer, and in person by another separate dealer. So forgive me for believing them when they seemed so sure and told me that NS had told them it was NR.

I'm on a list, but I'm also socking away cash, and selling off less-wanteds, so if it fails, I will be that much closer to a Tavor.

I agree North Sylva. The misinformation is rampant on these forums. Maybe you could set everyone straight and just give a general status update regarding how the process is coming along?

I don't see anything unreasonable about this request..

They have provided info.

There is not much else to say.

Sit and wait.

Some need to grow up.

NS doesn't have to say anything, nor are they required to.

I wonder where the retailers got their delivery dates from. It says "May delivery", is that confirmed? Confirmed by who?

I wouldn't count on anything being confirmed...... To my knowledge it doesn't have a FRT number yet. There has been rumours that a sample hasn't even been submitted to the RCMP yet...

I believe the may delivery is just guestimating be prepared for the worst but hope for te best. Surely north sylvia could call the rcmp and let us know if the sample is auto yet

Last edited:
I wouldn't count on anything being confirmed...... To my knowledge it doesn't have a FRT number yet. There has been rumours that a sample hasn't even been submitted to the RCMP yet...

I beleive the RCMP have a gun for testing but have not finished yet...why would so many dealers being pre-selling guns that are not even in the hands of the RCMP yet?! As we all know can take years to complete...

I also think they'd tell everyone to chill and calm down if a sample has not been given yet...

... If there's one thing I've learned about retailers and expected delivery dates, it's that they're extremely optimistic. I've got a birthday coming at the end of June, and if it's here in time for that, it'll be a b-day miracle. Here's hoping though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom