Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TNW – Tavor – Norinco Type 97

Let’s be very clear, North Sylva is the importer for these lines. As I have no direct control with orders etc I am not quoting any definite delivery dates or taking “Pre-orders” I am waiting to have our orders and delivery dates confirmed. Even the quantities we will receive are unconfirmed at this time.

TNW – MG34. We have had firsthand experience with problems getting spare parts for these guns in the past. If there are any owners out there who would like to advise me what parts they require and what parts they thing it would be advantageous to have I will work on placing an order for spare parts with North Sylva now. Maybe we will make up a “Field repair kit” and include that with the MG34 that we sell.

I have used an original MG34 in both full and semi auto and she was always a favorite, she worked flawlessly, we even converted her to 7.62 mm NATO, I much preferred her to the MG42. Unfortunately in order for TNW to manufacture a new semi auto MG34 to suit exacting US requirements rather than create a “converted Automatic” (which would be prohibited in Canada) the trigger pull is heavy and certainly the first guns lost some of their famed reliability. I spoke with a TNW engineer at North Sylva’s recent show and I am confident the latest MG34’s will be much improved over their early ones.

CGN Regular
    Delete
    Last edited by Airborneboi69; 03-06-2017 at 11:17 PM.

Sorry if I missed the answer, but I am also interested in the ASR... Non-Restricted? Pricing?
    "If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law."
    -Winston Churchill
    “...there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying.”
    -Charles Travis Postelwaite

when will you find out if the m2's come with a tripod/pintle/t&E?

Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by Airborneboi69 View Post
    When these beltfeds land if people have issuses or questions I am VERY versed in these weapons it is what I do for a living lol and I can offer my help/ info
    And I agree spare bolts would be a plus as a " parts kit" cocking handles firing pins extractors ejector plates and screws
    Not my area of expertise, however, Airborne69 is THE GUY to go to for help with these beauties.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Good to know john. The last mg34 I had sported a 20lbs+ trigger pull and no over fed more than 10 rounds before jamming. Even then it had to be drenched in oil.
    Last edited by Claven2; 12-08-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Regular
    What bullet weight are you using pm me mine blows straight through a belt

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Oh man i think i am in for the german mg34 and the ppsh 41. Want that tokarov round bad for a rifle/smg style firearms
    Seriously, do you buy all the guns you claim you're going to? I've noticed that every time a new gun comes out, you say you're buying one. If so, if I buy the ammo, will you share the toys?

US MSRP of $575! if it lands in canada for the right price I'd snap one up!

[youtube]GzLnymcE9Fo[/youtube]

The reviewer is kinda a mall ninja, but lots of good info on the gun.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!