Wolverine Customer Service review...

There is no doubt, Wolverine is one of the Top outfits there is. I usually deal with Wolverine, Wanstalls, or P&D.

Your avatar is making it very difficult to remember what I wanted to say here.... Umm, oh ya'! I wasted a fair amount of their time a few days ago asking dozens of questions etc. and I received nothing but respect and patience during our conversation. Needless to say between these guys and another excellent retailer I'm afraid I may have to give up eating and driving in order to afford the entire wish list.

Thanks for your time and patience! You'll be seeing more of my money soon.

The only complaint I had was that its a bit hard to find the place but other then that the service was excellent and all the old machine guns and SMGs and AKs on display is awesome to see, it made it worth the 1:30 hour drive there and back. I'm looking forward to getting a ppsh or Suomi m31 when they get them.

I'm not sure what to make of these posts on service from different companies.
It's like west jet and air Canada, ford and dodge, some have good reviews and experiences and others have bad.
Why would a firearms dealer be any different?

Ha. I don't think you'll find someone with a positive review of customer service at the gun shop at the Markham location for LeBaron!

Ha. I don't think you'll find someone with a positive review of customer service at the gun shop at the Markham location for LeBaron!

i went to that LeBaron location, service was terrible.

Nothing but high praise for Wolverine.

Actually one minor critique, I would like it better if their online site stated that an item was out of stock before having to open the item window, gets irritating opening dozens of items that are out of stock, to see if the items are back in stock. This would make scanning and shopping through their parts pages A LOT easier.

A buddy of mine passed away from cancer. Shortly before his death, with an 'unknown' expiry date, he requested I help him put together a rifle for each of his kids. He chose the Kel-Tec RFB & I have to tell you, I spent some time on the phone before I found two!

My buddy then wanted to use ARMS 35 QD mount & 35M rings to mount the optics he had chosen. I called Wolverine & John personally took my order & shipped the mounts & rings for free to my buddy in Yellowknife.

All three packages arrived BEFORE my buddies expiry date & he put both rifles together & gave one to each of his grown children before he passed away. (Still brings tears to my eyes, ugh I am not good with loss...)

So, all that to say, I will continue to do business with Wolverine. John is one of the very good guys!

Thank you John & Wolverine Supplies!

Cheers
Jay

Just one more 100% satisfaction for Wolverine!
I have bought several rifles, ammo, scopes, and a few other assorted things from Guy, and he has been extremely pleasant, and professional and their stuff ships right away! Lots of guys will sell you stuff, but it's the service and shipping after the sale that puts a smile on my face! Bravo Wolverine!

I just want to thank Wolverine for their excellent service and for having the quality products I want. :)

On the other hand I don't thank Canada Post for sending my order to Fort McMurray...but that's not Wolverine's fault.

i deal with ryan all the time he knows his stuff ....supper nice guy to deal with ......great place to to deal with and spend money....lol.....!!!! cheers to the folks of wolverine supplies

I am sure their service is top notch, but still hate the fact that they are the DD's authorized dealer but don't have any DD M4 in stock.....I don't blame them of course...just really want to buy a V3 or V5.

BTW, looks like they just increased the prices by at least $100.00 recently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom