Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Norinco Type 97s

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar180shooter View Post
    No, if they were taking a lesson from the oil companies, they would be $2000 per rifle, and prepayment would be required in full.

Bottom line is dealers probably aren't making much more than $150/rifle, which is tiny for the retail industry.
    My post was about competition not profit margins
    So where is the competition if one supplier & all retailers are the same price ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    What should the price be?

Who ever knew that there would be people complaining about a Non Restricted $900 BullPup rifle that takes AR Mags....wtf people?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    I guess it depends on what is being sold... some retail sports equipment have a cost from the manufacturer/distributor of 10-30% of MSRP. The rest pays for hard and soft costs to run the business and make a profit. I have no idea where it is for firearm dealers. I know that most take trades at 50-60% retail for their used guns...
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    What should the price be?
    No idea . I'm not a retailer so I don't know what the wholesale price is
    My original post was not a complaint just an observation after someone posted more competition is a good thing.
    :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I do not think that people are complaining about the price, it is the fixed pricing set by NS. It should be interesting to see how CA fits into the big picture.........

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Might as well argue about pricing for a light saber, are these "embarrassments" to the RCMP ever going to show up; or held up in paperwork till the light saber actually becomes real.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Honestly? A 1000$ for a 5.56 black rifle? That's a steal given the price of a restricted black rifle.
    I may be disabled, but I can still shoot:

aaron@disabledfarming on Twitter
    http://dudeinthewoods.wordpress.com

CGN Regular
    $700 for a Norc Ar-15, so $1000 for a 97 could be priced a little high for a fixed carry handle firearms(no Optics worth a dam)

Not the dealers fault at all, Frontier is top notch.

pre-order placed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast