Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Firearms Review

Canada Post always deliveres my firearms to my door and Frontier looked after the paperwork. Great bunch to deal with and fast processing = happy customer on my end.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I always take advantage of Frontier's 2% discount for paying by money transfer.

Everybody wins (except the credit card company).

Frontier has sold and shipped me several firearms and some magazines and assorted gear. Good service, friendly staff, and quick shipping. I am sure they have a hick up every once and a while, but they seem pretty good overall. As far as the STATT, i have got them to pick up from the post office and not gotten them on occasion. The BC/Alberta CFC doesnt seem excited by the process of issuing them for a post office pick up, I think even they realize what a waste of time it is.

I bought a G21 from them, very happy with their service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    got my ammo today, lots of ammo, love it, thank you frontier! great service, quick service.

Yes your sure right this is the best place to buy a gun I have bought two guns there and fast delivery and very frenziedly people they are the cheapest any were and good guns . I live in bc and ordered mini 14 it was here in five days

My wife bought me a ranch hand for xmas through frontier , laid the order out friday it was here on the following tuesday to northern b.c. She was amazed. Service was excellent will defintally buy again from them .

Ordered 4 Steel Lips Butler Creek 10/22 25 round mags from Frontier, transaction was smooth and my mags arrived in a few days (to Ontario).

Couldn't find any BC Steel Lips (found 'Hot Lips' versions locally, but I wanted steel) around here, and Frontier had the best price.

Thanks!
    OverKill
    Last edited by Over_Kill; 09-08-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    ** Member CSSA, CCFR, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?
    http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver

Made one rifle purchase from Frontier and will be doing so again for a Cooper! Fast, friendly, knowledgeable, reasonable prices... what more could you want?

Ordered a 10/22 takedown on friday at 11am. By 5 that evening got a noticefrom canada post that the package was en route. Ridiculously fast!