Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Firearms Review

Super GunNutz
    Just made my first purchase with them and nothing but excellent and quick service. Will certainly deal with them again.

I just ordered a surplus apparel from them. With all the bad reviews I am reading here, I am now holding my breath...

Just bought an ATI stock set from them, fast processing time and shipping. With good packaging. My experience with them was a good one.

CGN Regular
    Bought a Canuck 12 gauge a few months back. Amazing service, communication, price and speed of delivery.
    When the tax return get's processed (and when those HighPoint carbine's are available) I'll be buying more.

I had great experiences with them. Excellent to talk to aswell.
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Frontier is one of the bigger gun retailers that's close to me, and as such I've been there quite a few times over the past four years or so. I've never had a bad experience there, the employees and owner are excellent to deal with, I've done a bit of everything from buying to trading guns there. Even when I wound up with a defective Henry one time they were incredibly on the ball and able to help me deal with it the very next day. I really loved their old store front and the service at it was was just great, they went above and beyond especially when I was interested in surplus rifles. I'm sad that they weren't able to keep that business model up because it was such a pleasant place to shop, but in Saskatchewan I can definitely understand why they went to an online store primarily.

For me they've cemented themselves as my favourite gun shop in Canada, which is awesome considering they're based in my own province. I plan to remain a customer for many years to come.

CGN Regular
    I've ordered a few things from them. Never had a problem. Will definitely order from them again.
    CSSA and CCFR Member

Bought 3 guns from them.
    Service was good ... no complaints.
    Quit them when the ordering by phone started.
    Just about everybody else deals with credit cards.
    Website is so-so with lousy pictures.
    Time to join the 21st century.
    OR NOT and go the way of LeBaron.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by win94luver View Post
    Bought 3 guns from them.
    Service was good ... no complaints.
    Quit them when the ordering by phone started.
    Just about everybody else deals with credit cards.
    Website is so-so with lousy pictures.
    Time to join the 21st century.
    OR NOT and go the way of LeBaron.

Nothing about this is accurate they do full online processing. They are a great store i think its time this thread gets locked...
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster504 View Post
    Nothing about this is accurate they do full online processing. They are a great store i think its time this thread gets locked...
    If they do full and secure online processing including online processing of credit cards WITHOUT the necessity of making a phone call then as far as Frontier is concerned I'm back.
    They had a great line of products and good prices and their service was fast as I recall.