Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Firearms Review

CGN frequent flyer
    bought a pair of scopes from them. great service and quick shipping. 5 star store.

Ordered a 10/22 takedown on friday at 11am. By 5 that evening got a noticefrom canada post that the package was en route. Ridiculously fast!
    received item yesterday(monday). for all those excuses that ive read about other retailers ( time of year, shot show and generally being really busy), how do you explain frontiers amazingly fast service?

have made several orders through these guys and other than the minor inconvience of having to phone in my credit card #, These guys rock - Plesant, Great products, as advertised and prompt speedy delivery. 2 thumbs up
    Have you hugged your Pit-Bull today?

CGN Regular
    Ordered a rifle this morning. Canada Post shipping notice in my e-mail this afternoon.
    Will recommend and buy from again.

CGN Regular
    Frontier Firearms are the best. Ordered 2 rifles, armour, ammo and a drum mag from them on separate occasions without a hitch -- and that was all shipped out of province.

A++++++++++++

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    Was fantastic to deal with up until the point where I found the "non-corrosive" 7.62x39 I bought turned out to be corrosive.
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

CGN Regular
    I bought a .22 rifle from them. Shipped to Ontario no problems. Person on the phone was helpful. Talked me out of a scope for my Ruger TD - I obviously had no idea what I was looking for. I appreciated the honesty.

So far I've been having a good experience with them. Ordered some skss. Wish they had the option to make a credit card payment on their site tho. They sent an email that while not necessarily saying i could email it in, could easily be interpreted like that. "Hi, we received an order from you on January 18 2013. We need your credit card information to complete your order. You can call 1877 442 4867 or email us at info@frontierfirearms.ca .Thanks" Wouldn't want anybody to interpret this as an option to email their credit card info.

Ordered a red dot from Frontier, arrived to Ontario same week. no issues. would definitely purchase from them again! It would be better if they had ###### or credit card payment set up on their site. calling in is a slight pain in the ass.

I have also had good experience with them, fast and
    Convenient, good customer service.
    MARSTAR on the other hand I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
    poor customer service, no track # or email
    Keep up the good work frontier!!!