Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Firearms Review

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    Never had a problem, always great service.
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

Bought a star model b from them no problems. Stupid simple and arrived quick.
    Canadian Gun Rights:

"That the Subjects which are Protestants may have Arms for their Defence suitable to their Conditions and as allowed by Law." -- English Bill of Rights 1689

consider me a very happy multiple order customer. Great selection, price, customer service and most importantly fast shipping.

CGN Regular
    Just received another order on time and perfect. Thanks.

Just received Sig Sauer P226 22 LR for better half on Friday.Second firearm purchased there.100% happy.Thanks,Brian.

Wink

I'm very disappointed....

When I buy online I expect:
    - that my credit card will be charged within seconds
    - that the order will take a few days "processing"
    - That the order will take a few days "ready to ship"
    - That the order will be shipped by the slowest method and will be late
    - that I will be worried that my order was lost

I got none of those from Frontier, I ordered on a Friday afternoon and received it on the following Monday morning in Ontario, GTA. That's too fast, too good. I'm not used to that level of amazing service.
    ROFL, now over with the sarcasm.

Great service!
    Fast!
    Good prices!
    and the best part, they were the only sponsor that had what I wanted! and cheaper than US prices.

Thanks guys!

I dont' know what Marlin has going on with Canada Post but I sure like it. Paid for my Tavor on Friday at about noon... sitting on my deck in Sherwood Park on Monday enjoying what little sunshine we have left (and a cool Corona) and up drives the post man with a box.... My Tavor showed up Monday just around Noon.

Yet another great deal from Marlin and his guys. And super fast shipping. What a great team. Thank you guys.

Garr.
    Garbal

Folks,
    This is an insult with injury for me, but I believe I have to tell you my story to avoid anybody else findig themselves in the same situation.
    I bought a 30/91 Mosin from Frontier Firearms. The listing was for $379 and was saying that it’s covered in cosmoline. Was it reasonable to assume that it was in storage and should be in good (slightly used) condition?
    Still, to be on a safe side I wrote an e-mail telling that I expect slight wear of the barrel and bolt and no rust.
    Once I’ve got the piece it was in a condition which was started me thinking that maybe it was dug up from the battlefield. A number of rust spots, deep pitting fast and desperate attempts to quickly make it look somewhat acceptable…
    I’ve tried to leave a comment telling my story – it was not posted.
    I’ve contacted them by e-mail? They told me that ‘this is an 80-year old rifle and what did I expect?’ that my review \is not welcome’ and basically, to fly a kite!
    So, you have every right to try and find out for yourselves but in my view Frontier Firearms is a bunch of liars, cheats and thieves and we should do everything to drive them out of business.
    If anybody thinks that I’m not telling the truth you can always contact me as I definitely stand behind what I say.
    Michael.

Except for the fact that you were told before hand by email that the quality of these Mosins was much less than previous batches. And no we do not post immature review on our site like the one you tried to submit.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 02-02-2019 at 04:34 PM.

great to deal with, will order from Frontier again. A+

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    You expected a pristine 91/30 for that price when that's what common refurbs seem to be selling for these days? You should have done some research, for less than $400 I would never expect a "like new" ww2 milsurp of any type.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelE View Post
    Folks,
    This is an insult with injury for me, but I believe I have to tell you my story to avoid anybody else findig themselves in the same situation.
    I bought a 30/91 Mosin from Frontier Firearms. The listing was for $379 and was saying that it’s covered in cosmoline. Was it reasonable to assume that it was in storage and should be in good (slightly used) condition?
    Still, to be on a safe side I wrote an e-mail telling that I expect slight wear of the barrel and bolt and no rust.
    Once I’ve got the piece it was in a condition which was started me thinking that maybe it was dug up from the battlefield. A number of rust spots, deep pitting fast and desperate attempts to quickly make it look somewhat acceptable…
    I’ve tried to leave a comment telling my story – it was not posted.
    I’ve contacted them by e-mail? They told me that ‘this is an 80-year old rifle and what did I expect?’ that my review \is not welcome’ and basically, to fly a kite!
    So, you have every right to try and find out for yourselves but in my view Frontier Firearms is a bunch of liars, cheats and thieves and we should do everything to drive them out of business.
    If anybody thinks that I’m not telling the truth you can always contact me as I definitely stand behind what I say.
    Michael.
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer