Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Running Guns.....accross the border

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    I'll throw you ALL under the bus if I could get a wide range of accessories for my Benelli M4. It's not so much the price for me, it's the availability of accessories (and guns) in Canada. Wait times are ridiculously long, I hate it hate it hate it, get me what I need - NOW - not 3-6 months later. ffs.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaverBoomStix View Post
    Alright, I want to buy Colt, new manufacture, 5/32 pinned 9mm AR mags, another CGN'er recently went stateside and saw them retail for $50 each.

I'd buy 12, pay all the taxes and duties. I'll pay you a deposit today, no messing around.

Since the current market value in Canada for a used one is around $300, I'm betting you could easily sell 50+ in the blink of an eye.

I'll even make you a $100 bet that if you bring in 100 and are still sitting on them after one month of being listed on CGN I'll pay up.

I'm waiting to source them with the Irun... sponser but I'll gladly give you my money instead, so please let me know what you can do, all the best.
    Yep, no response on this, so I'll just go with the other guys, but hey - I did try, all the best.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yep, no response on this, so I'll just go with the other guys, but hey - I did try, all the best.
    36 hours....over a weekend...when suppliers are probably closed....and expect a response from 1 guy holding down the fort while Joe is in Europe.... yeah, you tried really hard. Why don't you phone him or text his cell at the # in his sig line and point him to your post?

Sponsoring Business
    I emailed our supplier Friday at your request. I apologize they don't answer mail on the weekends. Will let you know ASAP.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo14 View Post
    36 hours....over a weekend...when suppliers are probably closed....and expect a response from 1 guy holding down the fort while Joe is in Europe.... yeah, you tried really hard.
    I agree. Why do people think CGN is everything. People have a business to run and I bet they like to spend time with their families on the weekend too.

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    I agree. Why do people think CGN is everything. People have a business to run and I bet they like to spend time with their families on the weekend too.
    Just got back from baby shower. Son is a week old. But still trying to keep everyone happy !!

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    I emailed our supplier Friday at your request. I apologize they don't answer mail on the weekends. Will let you know ASAP.
    I appreciate the response and effort, thanks - I'll work with you, since you've shown an interest in my request.

In response to the others, regarding the "weekend CGN expectations" - I considered that, checked to see if Dlask reps had made any posts over the last couple days, they had, so I figured mine was low priority or of no interest, glad to be proven wrong.

Congrats on your newborn, nothing is more precious or important, I ought to know, I have six - spent a lot of time scanning CGN with one hand while bottle feeding with other.

I have to say, Dlask/Dead Zombies is really getting busy on a lot of exciting new products, goods stuff, all the best.

Sponsoring Business
    I appreciate the response and effort, thanks - I'll work with you, since you've shown an interest in my request.

In response to the others, regarding the "weekend CGN expectations" - I considered that, checked to see if Dlask reps had made any posts over the last couple days, they had, so I figured mine was low priority or of no interest, glad to be proven wrong.

Congrats on your newborn, nothing is more precious or important, I ought to know, I have six - spent a lot of time scanning CGN with one hand while bottle feeding with other.

I have to say, Dlask/Dead Zombies is really getting busy on a lot of exciting new products, goods stuff, all the best.
    Thank you Boomer !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Congrats on the baby boy, Richard! Very cool. Kudos to your wife's patience and your juggling skills to keep things going at Dlask while Joe and Mila are away. Unfortunately you're dealing with the "perfect storm" of events right now. One more week until they are back and then maybe you can get a little sleep.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    no offence to any Canadian dealers but i cannot wait to see what irunguns will be doing to the prices of firearms. for example,someone has the FS2000 for about 3k . irun can get them for $2400. now i know that you said you guys get them at the same price as the us. but why is it that here in canada a $2400 gun becomes $3000. and why can't our Canadian retailers seem to match prices of irun if you all get them from the same wholesaler? i rather support Canadian companies however i find it hard to justify spending .....probably an extra $400 (after import fees taxes and shipping) on a similar gun from another company. if prices become comparable to that of irun, i would go out of my way to buy from a Canadian Dealer.
    Most guns are almost the same price if you buy from IRUNGUN or buy from canadian retailer.. If the price of the firearm is less than $1000, it is probably worth it to buy from Canadian dealer.
    I have a feeling that IRUNGUN will be charging people the HST instead of just GST in the near future.
    What?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast