Website Down

Environment
Java Version: 1.6.0_17 Sun Microsystems Inc. -- Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Appserver: Apache Tomcat/7.0.34
Host Name: www.marstar.ca
OS / Hardware: Linux / amd64
Locale / Timezone: en_US / Central Standard Time (-6 GMT)
Java Memory

10.39 MB of 61.88 MB (16.8%) used

I'm actually shocked that there are still hosts that only provide their users with less than 128mb of ram.

Hosting companies are defined by their customer service when things go wrong. Rackspace is the hosting company when it comes to hosting websites that make real money. You could always try a Hostgator or Dreamhost as an inexpensive shared or vps platform. I haven't heard of Mochahost before, but it looks like they are to be avoided. Customer downtime of a week is unacceptable.

Hey John,

Looks like you might be down again, I was on earlier doing some pricing and looks like she's gone again.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.marstar.ca Port 80

Does anyone know what the deal is here? Everytime I've tried for the last month the site has been down. :(

Back
Top Bottom