Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Website Down

Expired Business
    JWILLMOORE;
    "Same website can be uploaded to a new provider."

Quite true, however just changing providers and getting the populated throughout the world would take at least a week....
    A move is coming
    ANd you are quite right, not every hosting company can provide what we need....
    John

Expired Business
    JWILLMOORE:
    " but again they were low on stocks to start with. "

How in the world di you arrive at this conclusion ? Did you sneak into our warehouse, our storage buildings, our bunkers without us noticing ??

John

Expired Business
    ALBYO;
    "It must be cost Marstar a pile of money to be down during the Christmas season."

Any given day generates five figures in sales, let alone Christmas time....

John

I'd be talking to a lawyer, and thinking about suing the hosting company. This is redonkulous.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    JWILLMOORE:
    " but again they were low on stocks to start with. "

How in the world di you arrive at this conclusion ? Did you sneak into our warehouse, our storage buildings, our bunkers without us noticing ??

John
    Sorry no harm intended. I am certain your warehouse may have been full but your Internet site had not much in variety.

My apologies for hitting a sensitive nerve. Besides all the items I have been interested in are out of stock and I have been waiting patiently for your website to declare in stock.

I understand logistics and suppliers are a nightmare but still the variety was not there. That is all that I meant.

After all you are my favorite supplier I rarely Ever buy anything elsewhere but you have to admit your website has more items out of stock than in stock these days especially the items I have been waiting patiently for

LUKE AMYOTTE;
    "What would it cost to create a new site with a different provider? "

Good day Luke, please I ask you to inform yourself before jumping to conclusions, don't you think if it was that simple we would have done it ?

You can't have what you propose....
    John
    I wasn't trying to be an a hole

CGN Regular
    johnone: If you want to switch hosts with less than a day of downtime, I can do this for you for minimal cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    johnone: If you want to switch hosts with less than a day of downtime, I can do this for you for minimal cost.
    Finally someone offering help instead of nonsense and fun poking. Hope to see the site back up soon. Until then my orders can wait.
    Last edited by red_leader; 12-18-2012 at 12:40 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Must be hard to find a web site with enough space for all the out of stock items. I went thru the site couple of weeks ago trying to find something other then SKS's that were in stock. Tell the truth if I lived in a normal province I would probbly own on of things also. Going on just about 10 years trying to buy one of the lever action 22s

JWILLMOORE;
    "Same website can be uploaded to a new provider."

Quite true, however just changing providers and getting the populated throughout the world would take at least a week....
    A move is coming
    ANd you are quite right, not every hosting company can provide what we need....
    John
    Anyone telling you this is either full of it or else has web and dns experience from the 80's. World-wide DNS propagation is no longer a terribly painful thing. I'd be will to help you out if you want. PM me if you'd even just like a second opinion.