SAM Military 1911 .45 ACP 5" $440.00

Wolverine Supplies Sales

Business Member Rep
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
SAM Military 1911 .45 ACP 5" $440.00

The SAM Pistols exhibit excellent craftsmanship. Adaptation of new production technologies yield the highest quality and reliability in all their firearms.

All of their 1911 pistols feature 4140 Hammer Forged barrels and 4140 Cast Steel frames. All of the parts used in assembly are milspec quality and are interchangeable with most aftermarket parts.

For more info click here.

sam_zps5bca8946.jpg

BAD CREDIT CARD -- you stay in your wallet. That's right, good boy. HEY -- what did I just say? No! You've already been out to play today, you don't need to fetch a 1911 too...

Nothing - nowhere to sustains that statement. Norinco is not sold in the USA..banned.

Actually that's not accurate. Before the ban Wilson used to list the guns they would work on and one of the ones listed was Norinco. I'm not sure how many ever actually made it into the US but obviously Wilson thought enough of them to list them as suitable for custom work.

Consensus is that the Norinco frame and slide are of a premium grade steel. Haven't had one myself, just what I've read over and over on CGN. Cosmetics are poor, this is where SAM has them beat. Again, just what I've read on the forums.

Actually that's not accurate. Before the ban Wilson used to list the guns they would work on and one of the ones listed was Norinco. I'm not sure how many ever actually made it into the US but obviously Wilson thought enough of them to list them as suitable for custom work.

Again this is something that cannot be found anywhere previous to the pre-ban year of 1994. So if you have genuine info or web info about it - Please post a link. I have been following IPSC and Wilson for 30 years + and never stumped on anything Norinco used by Wilson. Looking forward for infos - hard evidence to this.I know this is posted on some forums, by some individual- kind a urban legend - but nothing from Wilson or serious publication could be found on this.

Wilson started building gun in 1996. Before that date they were making parts.
I do not see them using a banned product unavailable since 1994.( year they were banned).

I think we are off topic here LOL ! :) The S.A.M" line of 1911 is great...that will be my choice of a basic platform for mods.

Last edited:
Again this is something that cannot be found anywhere previous to the pre-ban year of 1994. So if you have genuine info or web info about it - Please post a link. I have been following IPSC and Wilson for 30 years + and never stumped on anything Norinco used by Wilson. Looking forward for infos - hard evidence to this.I know this is posted on some forums, by some individual- kind a urban legend - but nothing from Wilson or serious publication could be found on this.

Wilson started building gun in 1996. Before that date they were making parts.
I do not see them using a banned product unavailable since 1994.( year they were banned).

I think we are off topic here LOL ! :) The S.A.M" line of 1911 is great...that will be my choice of a basic platform for mods.

Not to continue the hijack, but check out the FAQ on Wilson's website regarding Norinco pistols, before the ban some did slip through and were considered decent enough to customize wilsoncombat.com/faq_handgun.htm Now back to the S.A.M line, I think a Sigma 9 will have to be in my possession soon :) http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/1196/SAM-Sigma-9-9mm-Stainless-with-106mm-Barrel.aspx

Last edited:
Not to continue the hijack, but check out the FAQ on Wilson's website regarding Norinco pistols, before the ban some did slip through and were considered decent enough to customize wilsoncombat.com/faq_handgun.htm Now back to the S.A.M line, I think a Sigma 9 will have to be in my possession soon :) http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/1196/SAM-Sigma-9-9mm-Stainless-with-106mm-Barrel.aspx

I don't know how you found this but thank you. ;) Guess it wasn't an urban legend after all. Next time I'll save my 20 year old catalogs to prove my point because I'm too dumb to remember what I read. Duh!!

Now to wait for the apology.....cue crickets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom