Thread: Amazing service at Fishing World Hamilton!

Amazing service at Fishing World Hamilton!

I just wanted to give a shout to a great buisness and dealer for everything outdoorsy in South Western Ontario.

Today I popped in the shop as I was just driving by hoping to find a shotgun I've been eyeing for awhile. I checked out several other retailers who didn't have them stocked and figured what was the worst that could happen? As it turned out Fishing World didn't have it in current inventory either but the story doesn't stop there. The staff was so helpful giving me options and I ended up with a better shotgun than what I was looking for. They pointed out a Camo Benelli Super Nova and worked with me on a "year end pricing" deal so I would come out on budget! All in all, I'm very impressed with the help and service from them. Fishing World Hamilton just went from my casual spot to my first stop! Thank you again!

Mike

Expired Business Member Fishing World's Avatar
    Thank you Mike, you made our day, Happy Holidays

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    I was going to start a new thread but I might as well just expand on this one. I've purchased ammo and some hunting items from fishing world in the past. Not too long ago I had an issue with the zipper on a fleece I bought there. They very quickly had me sorted out with a replacement from the manufacturer. This great service led me to call recently when I was in the market for a new CZ shadow, Peter and the other gentleman ( can't remember his name) were both very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with the product and price. I too will now make them my first call or visit when looking for firearms and hunting gear, I will also make sure my friends know there is a local retailer who wants your repeat business not just what your after at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

I have purchased my last 2 pistols from them. I cannot say enough about how they treat their customers. Peter is a great guy to deal with. I have recommended several friends to them and they were also very happy with the prices and service.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Ben Franklin, 1759, US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)

Free USP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    "Fishing World", eh? Who'd of thunK?