$100 Finders Fee

The second $100 goes to mini-cal, when the gun arrives I will post photos here and mail a cheque, this could take a few weeks due to export licence requirements. Keep the tips coming this is an ongoing project.

Tried to send you a pm but failed. A friend inhereted one from his father some years back. I saw the piece in question just last year. He may be interested to sell. I don't want to post his email on a public forum. How can I pass private contact info.?

Feel free to pass on my info to your friend, I can be reached at John@wolverinesupplies.com or 204 748 2454. I can contact him myself if you prefer, I fully understand why you would not wish to post your friend's info on a public forum. thank you.

IMG_1892_zps5e35fef4.jpg

A neat two barrel Lancaster, this old girl earns mini-cal a $100 finder’s fee, cheque going in the mail.

Last edited:

Thanks Olin, as I only speak English, this one is going to be a challenge! i will let you know how I make out. Cheers.

Sorry to break your mood but..., that gun is deactivated. Totally not worth it.

I also thought that in the beginning due to the "French" category it was put in (in the English version of the site they called it "decorative weapon"),
but then the seller makes no reference to the deactivation in the description, nor does appear deactivated (assuming that they plug the barrel to deactivate)

I believe that he may have made a mistake in putting it there, as he says he is selling it for someone else. Of course the only way to know for sure is to contact him.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say if you want to translate any reply the seller gives, give me a heads up.

For now from the questions you asked, in his first reply he says that the firearm is not deactivated "non neutra".

In the second reply, he says that the post office told him that Canada blocks all firearm imports into the country at the border.

Now that can't be right, seems the post office gave him some bad information.

Back
Top Bottom